Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok to give you all a heads up.  If I can't rework the game I want to run (it was 2 parts and part 1 involved sports) I will post another game by Saturday afternoon.  

Kill this damn virus already and bring sports back!!

Not happening this go around.  I'll have it altered somehow for the next comp.  The next comp will be posted in the afternoon. 

Edited by Pickle Rick

200?cb=20110128073222

Comp 7: Blood Brothers 

Knowing your true self is just as important to improving as an individual as is knowing your fellow man.  So, it is now time to test your gut instincts about those who remain by your side, stick your arms in and bite down on something hard, because this one is gonna hurt.  The human body holds up to 12 pints of blood, how much will you have by the end of this competition?  You want to answer the following questions the same as the majority of the players.  So, for example, if the question was "name a number?" and you say 1, you would want the most number of players to answer the same as you.  For every question you do not answer in the majority the contraption your arms are now locked in will painfully extract you 0.25 pint of blood.

Live or die, make your choice!!

Rules:

1. Answer in the majority 

2. All players not answering the same as the majority will lose a 0.25 pint of blood.

3. If there is a tie for the majority all those tying will not lose any blood.

4. If there is no majority (meaning everyone is tied) than everyone will lose a 0.25 pint of blood.

5. You may not work with anyone on this challenge privately or in the thread.  There will be harsh punishments for doing so.

Questions:

1. Name a NFL team?
2. Name a celestial star other than Polaris (The North Star)?
3. Who is the hottest superhero (name the superhero not the actress)?
4. Who is the coolest superhero?
5. What is your favorite season (example: spring)?
6. What is your favorite holiday that is not Christmas?
7. What is your favorite sport besides football? 
8. What us your favorite color that is not blue?
9. You have a time machine and can live in any era of time, which will you live in (dinosaurs, dark ages, medieval, colonial, age of piracy, old west, roaring 20's, the 60's)?
10. What is your favorite tailgate food?
11. What is your favorite type of alcohol that is not beer?
12. What is your favorite baseball feat (Perfect game, no-hitter, 20+ K game, triple play, hit of the cycle, 3 homerun game, steal of home, 500 ft homerun)?
13. What is your favorite style of music?
14. What is your favorite video game?
15. What is your favorite SyFy tv show (past or present airing on syfy)?
16. What is your favorite go-to weapon for the zombie apocalypse (be a little specific)?
17. It is 4th and goal from the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl.  You are down 3 with 1 second left and you just used your last time out.  What is your play call (QB sneak, run up the middle with the RB, run outside with the RB, pass, fg)? 
18. You are stranded for eternity on deserted island in the middle of the Caribbean.  The island has a plentiful supply of fresh water and food.  You are allowed to bring one thing with you to the island, what do you bring?
19. You can permanently ban 1 person from FF, who do you ban?
20. You just won 1 billion dollars in the lottery, what is the first thing you buy? 
21. What is your favorite type of meat to grill other than steak?
22. You are running in the open to the endzone, 1 defender stands in your way.  He is running at you full charge, what move you make to score the game winning TD? 
23. Apple or Android?
24. Mac or PC? 
25. What is your favorite fruit?
26. Car or Truck?
27. You are transported to the wild west, which gun do you want (six shooter, repeater rifle, shotgun)?
28. Blondes, brunettes, redheads?
29. A bookie shows up and is going to chop something off of you to send you a message to pay.  You get to choose the body part, so what is he chopping off?
30. Rate how you like the game so far 1-10?

Tiebreakers:

1. How many people will be in the majority for question 3?

2. How many people will be in the majority for question 6?

3. How many people will be in the majority for question 22?

4. How many people will be in the majority for question 24?

5. Submission time 

Deadline to submit will be Monday night at 8 pm.  

Players Alive:

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

Edited by Pickle Rick

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

200?cb=20110128073222

Comp 7: Blood Brothers 

Knowing your true self is just as important to improving as an individual as is knowing your fellow man.  So, it is now time to test your gut instincts about those who remain by your side, stick your arms in and bite down on something hard, because this one is gonna hurt.  The human body holds up to 12 pints of blood, how much will you have by the end of this competition?  You want to answer the following questions the same as the majority of the players.  So, for example, if the question was "name a number?" and you say 1, you would want the most number of players to answer the same as you.  For every question you do not answer in the majority the contraption your arms are now locked in will painfully extract you 0.25 pint of blood.

Live or die, make your choice!!

Rules:

1. Answer in the majority 

2. All players not answering the same as the majority will lose a 0.25 pint of blood.

3. If there is a tie for the majority all those tying will not lose any blood.

4. If there is no majority (meaning everyone is tied) than everyone will lose a 0.25 pint of blood.

5. You may not work with anyone on this challenge privately or in the thread.  There will be harsh punishments for doing so.

Questions:

1. Name a NFL team?

Cowboys

2. Name a celestial star other than Polaris (The North Star)?

The sun

3. Who is the hottest superhero (name the superhero not the actress)?

Wonder woman

4. Who is the coolest superhero?

Wolverine. Duh

5. What is your favorite season (example: spring)?

Fall

6. What is your favorite holiday that is not Christmas?

Halloween

7. What is your favorite sport besides football? 

Basketball. That's my number 1 way of.staying in shape.

8. What us your favorite color that is not blue?

Burnt orange. Though it reminds me of my ex. So I'm conflicted.

9. You have a time machine and can live in any era of time, which will you live in (dinosaurs, dark ages, medieval, colonial, age of piracy, old west, roaring 20's, the 60's)?

My natural inclination is medevil. But no one there had a good time or lived past 30. So I will go with the 60s. I've avoided drugs most my life. Could be a wild ride.

10. What is your favorite tailgate food?

Wings

11. What is your favorite type of alcohol that is not beer?

Bourban

12. What is your favorite baseball feat (Perfect game, no-hitter, 20+ K game, triple play, hit of the cycle, 3 homerun game, steal of home, 500 ft homerun)?

I once made it through an entire season pretending that I cared even a tiny bit about baseball. Of course my son and neice were playing. The only time I actually care is when the stros are in the championship game. Otherwise it bores me to tears.

13. What is your favorite style of music?

Rock. 

14. What is your favorite video game?

Chrono trigger. Or early final fantasy/mega Man.

15. What is your favorite SyFy tv show (past or present airing on syfy)?

Star trek. My mother raised me proper.

16. What is your favorite go-to weapon for the zombie apocalypse (be a little specific)?

The logical choice is a shotgun. I will take a katana.

17. It is 4th and goal from the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl.  You are down 3 with 1 second left and you just used your last time out.  What is your play call (QB sneak, run up the middle with the RB, run outside with the RB, pass, fg)? 

The most successful play call in football is a playaction pass. But with Dak, I go playaction bootleg with a run/pass option.

18. You are stranded for eternity on deserted island in the middle of the Caribbean.  The island has a plentiful supply of fresh water and food.  You are allowed to bring one thing with you to the island, what do you bring?

A computer that has internet.

19. You can permanently ban 1 person from FF, who do you ban?

Malf or et80. Just because it would be funny. I'd probably follow them to their next website.

20. You just won 1 billion dollars in the lottery, what is the first thing you buy? 

A cul-de-sac where I would relocate my family. Also a boat so I don't have to see them.

21. What is your favorite type of meat to grill other than steak?

Any grillmasters coup de gras is ribs.

22. You are running in the open to the endzone, 1 defender stands in your way.  He is running at you full charge, what move you make to score the game winning TD? 

Bulldoze

23. Apple or Android?
24. Mac or PC? 
25. What is your favorite fruit?
26. Car or Truck?

Android

Pc

Pear

I have a Corvette and an f150. I much prefer the Vette, but i find myself in the f150 most days.

27. You are transported to the wild west, which gun do you want (six shooter, repeater rifle, shotgun)?

I don't own any firearms. I literally just fired my first shotgun last month. So I will go with repeater rifle because it sounds fun.

28. Blondes, brunettes, redheads?

I like to think I am open minded, but I tend to not give anyone but blondes more than a 1 night stand.

29. A bookie shows up and is going to chop something off of you to send you a message to pay.  You get to choose the body part, so what is he chopping off?

This is a fairly sadistic questions. I feel like I can cheat it with saying a toe on my left foot.

30. Rate how you like the game so far 1-10?

Tiebreakers:

1. How many people will be in the majority for question 3?

2. How many people will be in the majority for question 6?

3. How many people will be in the majority for question 22?

4. How many people will be in the majority for question 24?

5. Submission time 

Deadline to submit will be Monday night at 8 pm.  

Players Alive:

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

Games a 10. I vote 5 for all the time breakers.

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 you have broken this rule.  you will be allowed to answer the questions via pm that are not 50/50 and you may not use the answer you posted above.  

The 50/50 questions you now have gotten wrong and cannot answer.  

Follow the rules people 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 you have broken this rule.  you will be allowed to answer the questions via pm that are not 50/50 and you may not use the answer you posted above.  

The 50/50 questions you now have gotten wrong and cannot answer.  

Follow the rules people 

First of all, I worked with no one. Secondly, I am trying to get myself killed. I will not let UNT decide when I die.

Suffice it to say that I am not playing by your rules.