The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Explain who you think is scum and why?

Swag is because I know I’m town and I believe Daboyle at this point. Gopher I believe is lurking and hiding as scum. I believe your brother is because I have a scum vibe from him. But he may just be ignorant. The whole I can’t believe I agree with Swag post was fake as ****. But I could see it just being him being excited that he believes he is right. Although he is wrong. Malf gives me some sketchy vibes also. Which I previously stated already. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Swag is because I know I’m town and I believe Daboyle at this point. Gopher I believe is lurking and hiding as scum. I believe your brother is because I have a scum vibe from him. But he may just be ignorant. The whole I can’t believe I agree with Swag post was fake as ****. But I could see it just being him being excited that he believes he is right. Although he is wrong. Malf gives me some sketchy vibes also. Which I previously stated already. 

Why Malf?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why Malf?

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf is doing the whole try too hard to look like town. Encouraging me to push and fight back in what is a lost cause then is jumping ahead of my mislynch by saying I’m probably going to be mislynched and look like he is interested in my scum reads (which he doesn’t give a damn about) because he knows I’m going to flip town. And if he is red he could have very easily taken out blue (Mwil) and claimed a town Vig. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

19 hours ago, Dome said:

@rackcs and @Forge were patrolling the south side of the fortress, two beasts pulled them into the woods and ripped them to shreds.

They were both Vigilants of Stendarr.

As the group buried the bodies of their fellow Vigilants, they heard some rustling in the trees.

"THERE!" someone yelled and cast a spell, it lit up the entire forest! The spell stunned a Werewolf and the spell-sword ran his Silver Sword through the heart of the beast.

@MWil23 is dead. He was a Werewolf.

It is now Day 2.

Night 2 is at 11pm EST.

Read the writeup again and let me know what you think