The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Not just absent, the posts he has made have been completely disconnected. He got on to Bcb for not remembering his one sentence push of Orca and accused him of not being caught up. Then, I push Gopher all day and halfway through, he asks why. Every reason he’s given for someone being scum, he’s been guilty of himself. 

I never posts gifs, I’ve said I’ve questioned you since the daboyle situation where you magically flipped off him when you happened to figured out swag was going to be the lynch. You were mad at people locking votes, then you do it right after. You have been so far off being helpful town or your just scum. I personally have just leaned you’ve been terrible town. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I never posts gifs, I’ve said I’ve questioned you since the daboyle situation where you magically flipped off him when you happened to figured out swag was going to be the lynch. You were mad at people locking votes, then you do it right after. You have been so far off being helpful town or your just scum. I personally have just leaned you’ve been terrible town. 

The mad at locking vote thing was a JOKE and everyone saw it except for the scum looking for things to push.

You have not been helpful. At all. Your negative helpfulness still exists my friend.

Gopher going for the insults? Confirmed scum. 

possible scum pairs (omitting myself since I know my role - feel free to do your own which include me)

All of the right/wrong vote discussions is ASSUMING that the specific pair in the post are the final 2

1. Squire/Orca - Both vote civ N1, Both voted Counselor over Swag N2, all options N4 would have been civ and squire ensured that a lynch occurred. The actions match how scum would behave
  2. Squire/Whicker - Both vote civ N1, Squire voted Counselor, Whicker hid on Swag, Squires N4 votes would be protecting Whicker. The actions match how scum would behave
  3. Squire/Gopher- Both vote civ N1, Squire voted Counselor, Gopher voted Swag (possible bussing), Squires N4 put Gopher in major risk, even if he ultimately saved him. This feels like an unlikely pairing
  4. Squire/Touch - Squire vote civ N1, Touch voted scum (in a lynch that was a bit chaotic). Both voted Counselor over Swag N2, all options N4 would have been civ and squire ensured that a lynch occurred. This also feels unlikely to me
  5. Squire/Bcb - Squire voted Bcb N1 in a chaotic lynch where bcb was in danger.  Both voted Counselor over Swag N2, all options N4 would have been civ and squire ensured that a lynch occurred. This also feels unlikely to me
  6. Orca/Whicker - Orca has gotten everything wrong this game, and is hiding on top of it. Whicker would also, with the exception of hiding on swag. Orca has been on Whicker mosts of the day. The actions match how scum would behave up until today. I think it's unlikely though
  7. Orca/Gopher - Same as above, only Orca's N4 specifically saved Gopher, although he was absent for most of the night. Also doesn't seem to be voting Gopher today
  8. Orca/Touch - Same as above. Curious that Orca and Touch specifically both were on Rags for most of N4, in a lynch where only civs were at risk.
  9. Orca/Bcb - Both of them have done everything wrong as far as votes go
  10. Whicker/Gopher - This would be a SERIOUS bussing, with the attempt of clearing the survivor. Also, both voted Swag on N2. Feels unlikely
  11. Whicker/Touch - Whicker vote civ N1, Hid on Swag N2, all his options N4 would be civs, so null tell. Touch voted mwil N1, got N2 wrong, and in the Whicker/Rags debate with me he didn't budge, and doesn't seem at all interested in a Whicker vote tonight.
  12. Whicker/Bcb - see any of whicker's pairings. bcb has voted totally wrong all game, although he was on Whicker N4 in a dangerous lynch. Unlikely.
  13. Gopher/Touch - Gopher was on swag N2, although he wasn't too much at risk. Otherwise voted wrong all game. Touch has the mwil thing, but would have saved Gopher N4. Currently on Gopher tonight, which makes this unlikely unless he switches his vote
  14. Gopher/Bcb - bcb would be wrong all game. he didn't vote for gopher N4, but he also didn't move to Rags to save him. I don't think this is likely
  15. Touch/Bcb - Another situation where bcb has voted civ all game. Same as before with touch. Neither have been at risk for days

My takeaways

Whicker/Touch is still my frontrunner

Orca looks a lot worse when I look at this. He is either really bad and disinterested civ - or he is scum. Orca/Gopher, Orca/Touch, Orca/Squire would make sense.

Squire/Whicker is a combo I like also

If its Touch/Bcb, Orca/bcb, Orca/touch, Squire/Orca we are screwed and they can just do whatever they want tonight and probably win

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The mad at locking vote thing was a JOKE and everyone saw it except for the scum looking for things to push.

You have not been helpful. At all. Your negative helpfulness still exists my friend.

Gopher going for the insults? Confirmed scum. 

Insults? Did I hurt you feelings?

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Quoted so you can’t edit the egregious slip

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So you think he is bad town?