The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Here are my thoughts on the remaining players

Daboyle/Naz -- I agree with whicker that his use of the moves he had to start with seemed like the less efficient way to go about things.  Could be a newer player issue, could be fabricated.  Leaning the former, but will consider the latter as we move forward

bcb -- "cleared" by daboyle after N2.  Has not really helped town at all given this "clear".   getting more concerned that the daboyle-bcb dynamic could be part of a long play by scum.  

Tk3 -- the locked vote on Forge D1 stands out.   Reasoning was a "spin the wheel" vote,  and to gauge reactions.   @Tk3 So what reactions did you get and what do you make of those reactions?  

Whicker -- D1 vote onto Tk3, likely a vote that was not going to get enough traction to be a lynch option since it was pretty late.  D2 push on Daboyle, then a full 180 and a late vote on Swag in a runaway.  repeated mentioning of his voting for scum every day (which is incorrect as far as we know of to date) and that he is playing his most townie game.  He could not fake that push on Daboyle as scum

Orca-- was in lock step with pickle for D1 and D2...which not anything unusual.  Has not really offered much for original thoughts since Pickle has been gone.  He was close to being lynched D1, probably need to re-read that last 30+ minutes to see what stands out.

Gopher -- minimal contribution thus far.  His vote on D2 is incorrect in the final VC and what I initially posted.  He voted for both swag and then later counselor in a long post with a bunch of quotes.  

Ragnarok -- Minimal contribution thus far.   missed N1 vote

touch -- his interactions with swag seem odd.  never really pushed like a town touch does.  He voted last minute on D2 and voted for counselor.   I am perplexed by that vote.  missed D3 vote, with day ending early

--------

Town leans -- daboyle, bcb (rolling with these 2 ...for now)

neutral-- Tk3, whicker, orca

scum leans -- gopher, ragnarok, touch

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What's your answer to squire question?

Like I said, Swag played at voting me for it but never did

Whicker did bite at it

Feel free to go back and do the research yourself. See if anything jumps out at you from who did what

I don't have anything you don't have on the matter

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count - Let me know if you see an error.

2 whicker - bcb, orca 

1 Gopher - whicker 

1 orca - gopher 

1 naz - Tk3

Need votes from: @squire12@Ragnarok@theuntouchable@Nazgul

Vote or die: @Ragnarok

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Rags

Avoids D1, and D2 and D3 were just throw in votes with no thought 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

okay..

so N1 whicker took the opportunity to vote me after my forge vote

N2 he spent the entire time trying to discredit the daboyle result, then ultimately voted for scum when the vote no longer mattered, just to be able to try to rewrite the narrative later that he voted for Swag both nights

I don't like it

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Gopher

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Gopher 

Unofficial Vote Count - Let me know if you see an error.

2 whicker - bcb, tk3

2 Gopher - whicker. Squire

1 orca - gopher 

1 naz - Tk3

1 Ragnarok - orca

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Here are my thoughts on the remaining players

Daboyle/Naz -- I agree with whicker that his use of the moves he had to start with seemed like the less efficient way to go about things.  Could be a newer player issue, could be fabricated.  Leaning the former, but will consider the latter as we move forward

bcb -- "cleared" by daboyle after N2.  Has not really helped town at all given this "clear".   getting more concerned that the daboyle-bcb dynamic could be part of a long play by scum.  

Tk3 -- the locked vote on Forge D1 stands out.   Reasoning was a "spin the wheel" vote,  and to gauge reactions.   @Tk3 So what reactions did you get and what do you make of those reactions?  

Whicker -- D1 vote onto Tk3, likely a vote that was not going to get enough traction to be a lynch option since it was pretty late.  D2 push on Daboyle, then a full 180 and a late vote on Swag in a runaway.  repeated mentioning of his voting for scum every day (which is incorrect as far as we know of to date) and that he is playing his most townie game.  He could not fake that push on Daboyle as scum

Orca-- was in lock step with pickle for D1 and D2...which not anything unusual.  Has not really offered much for original thoughts since Pickle has been gone.  He was close to being lynched D1, probably need to re-read that last 30+ minutes to see what stands out.

Gopher -- minimal contribution thus far.  His vote on D2 is incorrect in the final VC and what I initially posted.  He voted for both swag and then later counselor in a long post with a bunch of quotes.  

Ragnarok -- Minimal contribution thus far.   missed N1 vote

touch -- his interactions with swag seem odd.  never really pushed like a town touch does.  He voted last minute on D2 and voted for counselor.   I am perplexed by that vote.  missed D3 vote, with day ending early

--------

Town leans -- daboyle, bcb (rolling with these 2 ...for now)

neutral-- Tk3, whicker, orca

scum leans -- gopher, ragnarok, touch

What perplexes you about the counselor vote? 

Just now, squire12 said:

2 whicker - bcb, tk3

1 orca - gopher 

1 Ragnarok - orca

2 whicker - bcb, tk3

1 orca - gopher 

1 Ragnarok - orca

--------

Forgot to remove tk3 vote on naz

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Like I said, Swag played at voting me for it but never did

Whicker did bite at it

Feel free to go back and do the research yourself. See if anything jumps out at you from who did what

I don't have anything you don't have on the matter

The hard part is I think there was 3 or 4 viable lynch options at that point, so I don’t think it got the reaction that would usually come with a d1 train.