The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ah so before that you had no reasoning?

Look it's close to endgame.  I have to lead town cause I'm the only known town.  I'm not sure longer accepting why nots as reason to lynch people.  Give me reasons or give you death 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Look it's close to endgame.  I have to lead town cause I'm the only known town.  I'm not sure longer accepting why nots as reason to lynch people.  Give me reasons or give you death 

So you’re basically giving me a why not

i asked you a simple question. Whicker was an option, Orca, touch, but you pick me because I asked why not?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

So you’re basically giving me a why not

i asked you a simple question. Whicker was an option, Orca, touch, but you pick me because I asked why not?

I'm prodding everyone.   You answered why not and all still avoiding a very simple question 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, Dome said:

Vote Count - If you see any errors please let me know.

8 counselor - swag, daboyle, ragnarok, squire, malf, orca, pickle, bcb

3 swag - gopher, counselor, tk3

1 squire - whicker 

Still need votes from:

@theuntouchable

On 2/20/2020 at 9:50 PM, Whicker said:

Swag 

Day 2 

Whicker spent a good part of that day discussing/pushing for a daboyle option vs counselor/swag.

10 minutes to go with a pretty slanted vote, votes swag.  Setting up the "I voted for scum every day" position

Whicker 

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@The Orca  @Tk3

Reasons for your vote 

Feels like he is more screwing around then trying to catch scum. He has been critical of the lynches, but boasting of his votes as all scum, but was pushing Daboyle like crazy when he claimed, voted Tk3 D1 who is still an unknown, and imo has a general indifference on who is lynched...seems like he is fine as long as it isnt him