The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Day 2 

Whicker spent a good part of that day discussing/pushing for a daboyle option vs counselor/swag.

10 minutes to go with a pretty slanted vote, votes swag.  Setting up the "I voted for scum every day" position

Whicker 

That’s not at all how id okay this as scum and do you really think I can fake that Daboyle push?

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That’s not at all how id okay this as scum and do you really think I can fake that Daboyle push?

Do I think you can fake that push on Daboyle, sure.  I think it is within the realm of possibility, the fact that you have brought up on several occasions that you could not do it actually increases the likelihood that you could fmpov.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Please restate, I'm OK with with cliff notes version 

daboyle announced that counselor/swag did not share an alignment

whicker was ADAMENT that daboyle was lying and was scum. I absolutely feel like it is okay to question the claim, and even to vote for him and be adamant. It was a reasonable position.

ultimately, the vote was like 9-3 counselor over swag, and then whicker eventually voted swag

later, whicker continually started stating he couldn't be scum because he was against swag the entire time - which is patently untrue. He is trying to rewrite the narrative that he was on the right side of the vote - when I believe more likely he was trying to protect swag by discrediting doyble, and then eventually bussed him after it was a done deal that he was staying

It also bothers me that the Whicker vote couldn't gain momentum last night and it ultimately had to shift to rags

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do I think you can fake that push on Daboyle, sure.  I think it is within the realm of possibility, the fact that you have brought up on several occasions that you could not do it actually increases the likelihood that you could fmpov.

Okay well I’m telling you the truth. I pushed Daboyle while keeping my eye on the Swag/Counselor conversation. I voted Swag to take a stand on the important lynch. I CAN NOT fake that emotional Daboyle push. I’ve been active in weeding out Gopher and Touch now that the situation is resolved 

On 2/19/2020 at 11:14 PM, Whicker said:

Scum team could have told Butters to fake a claim to buy days and sacrifice a less experienced player. 

Alignment compare seems awfully strange in an “old school” game 

On 2/19/2020 at 11:19 PM, Whicker said:

See the thing is I always try to view the games through the lens of how I’d build them (which I know isn’t a super great method). In a game with VTs and “old school” label, I’m most likely not putting in two straight invest roles. Either a couple of watered down ones like motion detector, or one bigger one. Especially in a game this small. 

daboyle 

On 2/19/2020 at 11:23 PM, Whicker said:

Also, why not compare someone to yourself? In that case your basically a cop. 

@daboyle250 how limited is your move?

On 2/20/2020 at 12:01 AM, Whicker said:

My stomach doesn’t feel great. It’s telling me daboyle is fake 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Whicker said:

This bothers the **** out of me

On 2/20/2020 at 12:05 AM, Whicker said:

13 town in the game. You're going to tell me that one is a "joat-ish" role with a powerful invest and another one is a powerful invest AND we have a bunch of nilla towns? Okay boss

On 2/20/2020 at 12:06 AM, Whicker said:

What does "joat-ish" even mean? Is Bcb scum with you @daboyle250 and giving you all of his fake claim tips?

On 2/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, Whicker said:

The Boyle

On 2/20/2020 at 12:09 AM, Whicker said:

I don't care. I don't believe him

On 2/20/2020 at 12:10 AM, Whicker said:

So why is that joat-ish and not a joat?

On 2/20/2020 at 12:12 AM, Whicker said:

I believe you exactly 0% now

On 2/20/2020 at 12:13 AM, Whicker said:

Can we double lynch?

On 2/20/2020 at 12:14 AM, Whicker said:

Lame it seems as if Dome has adopted the clearly superior no lynch OT

On 2/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, Whicker said:

I’m parked on daboyle. You all can have fun the rest of the day arguing over two towns 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:34 AM, Whicker said:

Lol what is this 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:35 AM, Whicker said:

Daboyle WILL hang before this game ends 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:42 AM, Whicker said:

@daboyle250 what are your real moves?

On 2/20/2020 at 12:45 AM, Whicker said:

“Sometimes you have to be so bad they just don’t believe you’re scum”

On 2/20/2020 at 1:08 AM, Whicker said:

Someone in scum chat did the math and decided they’d win with two nights. So they floated the idea that they could fake an alignment compare and get two mislynches. Daboyle then volunteers or someone pushes him into it because he’s both newer and likely has just a mafia goon role. They picked last game’s MVP and arguably the best overall player. 

It’s Daboyle 

On 2/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, Whicker said:

I don’t. Just Daboyle 

On 2/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, Whicker said:

How is it not Daboyle?

On 2/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, Whicker said:

I believe @daboyle250 0%. You all can lynch him please 

On 2/20/2020 at 3:54 PM, Whicker said:

Daboyle has slipped twice and made a ****ty *** claim. What else do you want? 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, Whicker said:

He said his moves were (slip 2) “compare cop” AND “alignment compare” (slip 1)

On 2/20/2020 at 4:06 PM, Whicker said:

Yes. Absolutely. 13 towns. 2 mislynches plus a strongman or any extra kill as we’ve seen can result in half the remaining town deaths in two mislynches 

I have to run. I don't have the time or space to show all of your anti-boyle posts, I thought 30 would be enough to disprove your position that you were actually against swag that day

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I have to run. I don't have the time or space to show all of your anti-boyle posts, I thought 30 would be enough to disprove your position that you were actually against swag that day

Half those posts are claiming there are not two cops in the game which Swag claimed    So do better my friend