The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Just now, squire12 said:

agreed.   the push and questioning  was right to do.   Needed more players to chime in on things and offer their thoughts.  maybe it was just the shear dominating stance that he was taking that was turned some off

i like when whicker does that.

its a shame i was virtually cleared day 2 (except in counselors eyes) so i didnt get to experience it toward myself any

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I did not recall you being active and pushing like you typically do.   I get that you are trying to stay off a D1 lynch, can't really blame you for that. 

I helped lead the josh lynch, the counselor lynch and posthumously the swag lynch (1 for 3, is that good or bad)

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i could have saved the game, but i messed up not watching you.

i think you played pretty good. i heard you protected a hit, which is good.

I knew you were the keeper (because of your reaction to swag) even before you claimed it, but i didnt want them to be able to secretly hit you.

I protected a hit? 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Bro, what is your issue? 

I’ve told you man. I don’t think your  messing with me is fair at all. I’ve told you all about my issues and you all have observed them so I don’t know what to conclude other than that’s what you want 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I helped lead the josh lynch, the counselor lynch and posthumously the swag lynch (1 for 3, is that good or bad)

since the swag lynch was a foregone conclusion after the counselor lynch, taking any credit for that is ..... not good;)

Town Awards First... Remember you lost, so these are like participation ribbons 

Most Valuable Loser - Malf. He killed scum N1.

The Comeback Kid - Pickle. Protected orca N1 (bad) but roleblocked a mafia hit on n2 (good)

Least Valuable (but lovable) Losers - Counselor and Whicker will have to share the trophy, they can meet up and swap each weekend. Counselor leaned into his role PM immediately out of the gates and still played poorly enough to get lynched with no remorse. Whicker earned his half of the award the old fashioned way.

• Like 4

Now the Scummies 

MVP - Orca. This was a tough role and he not only survived, but did it as (essentially) an Indy.

Tom Clancy Award - Touch, for an exceptional display of covert operations. Was narrowly edged out by orca for the MVP.

At Least I Didn’t Ruin Anything Award - SwAg. Good job buddy.

• Like 5