Is there any team you think should have a 2019 Dolphins style tear down?

CP3MVP

On 2/24/2020 at 4:28 PM, wackywabbit said:

You don't need to be terrible before being good. This is a huge misconception. No one even waited for the Browns to be good before talking about how them accepting terrible for several years was some brilliant path to glory. For a couple years, a lot of people were saying the Browns were in a much better shape to compete than the Ravens who were on the border of the playoffs with an overpaid and average performing QB. Titans were perennially mocked as a the biggest treadmill team, and they got the conference championship before the genius teams, who tanked.

I like the Titans, but they could easily be the 2017 Jags.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, August4th said:

Lions?

That would be my guess too but their head coach might already have a warm seat unless Matt has the security and they do a redo. Because it looks like they might move on from the Bulldog warrior soon and go into a rebuild.

Chicago would be my next guess. Completely whiffed on their QB paid truck loads of cash in a Super Bowl mode and Trubisky ain’t going to get it done

Edited by Gannon12
Truck loads for FA’s and draft capital