Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?

Shut up nerd, we don't speak Spanish! We speak American!

:ph34r:

So we just gonna keep memeing our characters and not scum hunt? Sounds good. Let's just go touch for no given reason.

The crowd was tired of ****ting in each other's mouths all day and came to their senses. It was time for another sacrifice. The group seemed drawn to theuntouchable and quickly crowded him and beat him into submission. After they were done with that they picked him up and carried him to the edge of the chasm. With a heave and a ho they chucked him down into the pit.

A bright red light shot out into the sky and the group heard the same booming, evil laughter they'd heard before.

"You fools! You've just lost the single greatest person in your entire group. He is so much better than the rest of you ****boy losers. Suck my devil ****!"

Theuntouchable is dead. He was rackcsForum-Aligned.

It is now Night 1! You have until 10:40 PM EST to get in your night moves.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?

Shut up nerd, we don't speak Spanish! We speak American!

:ph34r:

So we just gonna keep memeing our characters and not scum hunt? Sounds good. Let's just go touch for no given reason.

The crowd was tired of ****ting in each other's mouths all day and came to their senses. It was time for another sacrifice. The group seemed drawn to theuntouchable and quickly crowded him and beat him into submission. After they were done with that they picked him up and carried him to the edge of the chasm. With a heave and a ho they chucked him down into the pit.

A bright red light shot out into the sky and the group heard the same booming, evil laughter they'd heard before.

"You fools! You've just lost the single greatest person in your entire group. He is so much better than the rest of you ****boy losers. Suck my devil ****!"

It is now Night 1! You have until 10:40 PM EST to get in your night moves.

I didn’t **** anyone’s mouth 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Duke game was starting and i just went with touch bc he was claiming a different vote count to mine and it was gonna be another chaos day most likely.  Orca was my second option but I was thinking that if I voted touch it would cover demons either way.  If he was the forum aligned it would implicate orca and if he was a demon we could clear orca today

• Like 1