Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good work MWil, you effectively proved what Rack already stated in your first flip. You proved that before last night, you were Town. Bang up job.

let me spell this out for you.

I have not been converted.  The rabbit hole some of you are going down to try and convince yourself that i have been converted is comical.  

Just now, squire12 said:

let me spell this out for you.

I have not been converted.  The rabbit hole some of you are going down to try and convince yourself that i have been converted is comical.  

We should accept this as gospel. Because you would be super honest if you had been converted. You would have spelled that out for us as well. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

When was I ever out of the running in your warped mind?

He has a point. Ive been here showing you all the light and you havent copied anything ive said (and added big words). Thats clearly your scumtell.

#mattsatron > Swaggypoobear

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:
18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Dome- Matts is always scum

Mwil- swag is a competant scum

Swag - counselor is always scum

Wtf does this even mean

Ok, this is the first reasonable thing you have said all game. And I too would like to demand an answer. I am pretty sure the "matts is always scum" thing started with @Glen like 500 years BC. But how has it survived this long?

If you were asking about yourself, nobody cares and you are scum. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

If you have read instead of playing your scum game you would known like everyone else what I meant and y. 

I can’t tell if you’re doing the Twin bit where you just say my scum game is whatever fits your current narrative and going to contradict it several times or if you’re serious.

• Like 1