Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Let me be inextricably clear: I’m not lynching anyone beyond Matts, MWil, squire, or Orca today.  All of them deserve to die at this point.

Let me be extra inextricably clear - I am not getting lynched and you can suck it. If you actually think Malf would be a scum role you are dumber than me that time I put a move on someone not in the game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Let me be extra inextricably clear - I am not getting lynched and you can suck it. If you actually think Malf would be a scum role you are dumber than me that time I put a move on someone not in the game. 

I absolutely do think Malfatron could be a scum role, when compounded by your behavior, I move past the realm of possibility, to plausibility, and that’s sufficient for me.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can’t tell if you’re doing the Twin bit where you just say my scum game is whatever fits your current narrative and going to contradict it several times or if you’re serious.

Your scumtell is so obvious bro. Its when you say anything at all and we can mischaracterize it. Or when you are nice. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, this is the first reasonable thing you have said all game. And I too would like to demand an answer. I am pretty sure the "matts is always scum" thing started with @Glen like 500 years BC. But how has it survived this long?

If you were asking about yourself, nobody cares and you are scum. 

The character matts is likely scum

the character swag can be scum. really, i coyld see either

the character malf is likely town

the character counselor is likely scum (maybe town tho)

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We should accept this as gospel. Because you would be super honest if you had been converted. You would have spelled that out for us as well. 

Just being truthful that I have not been converted.

What everyone does with the truth is on them

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I absolutely do think Malfatron could be a scum role, when compounded by your behavior, I move past the realm of possibility, to plausibility, and that’s sufficient for me.

I only need 1 juror to say not guilty.

(unless this is civil court, then I am probably f****d)

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Let me be inextricably clear: I’m not lynching anyone beyond Matts, MWil, squire, or Orca today.  All of them deserve to die at this point.

Why do I deserve to die?   Do you not recognize what I have done for forum aligned players thus far?

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Maybe he's someone who was banned and then came back after being banned (aka me)?

I hope you understand that you have the opportunity to become an absolute legend this game. Please don't waste it.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You’re subscribing to one tree of logic.  It’s time to get out of character.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This is probably spot on. I can see both the swag and matts characters being scum. Theyve been big parts of Racks games and I could see how that would influence him. 

@Dome -are you a scummy boy? Because when I am scum I try to control the narrative of the game. You arent doing that.