Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's funny.  Touch just uses things to spin the most absurd statements like the one above.  

He is saying that everyone you vote, everyone you question and everything you say in the thread is gospel and taken as what you 100% believe

And as such you are not allowed to have your thoughts change at all otherwise your a piece of **** liar.  

I'm playing but touch needs to do some soul searching here bc unlike a lot of times, I am not the dilusional one 

Prime ******* example of exactly what I’m taking about. 

what was spun? Absolutely nothing. 

where did I say that every vote/read/statement is 100% gospel? Nowhere. 

when have I referred to you as a piece of **** liar? Never. You want people to assess you off of your in game reads and thoughts but if it doesn’t make you out to be a great player, it’s suddenly oh that was fake. I didn’t mean that. It’s just like you saying how you were 4/4 in discord ..... except you literally listed like 11 people that day. You also said I was your strongest read several times. Then I was pulled off the list and then put back on after I voted you again. 

I have never once called anyone a piece of **** liar because their thoughts changed. If their thoughts changed without a noticeable reason, I’ll absolutely ask why. That doesn’t mean I’m implying you’re a piece of **** liar. 

I don’t need to do any soul searching. I already have and have decided that I’m no longer being tolerant of your petulant childish behavior. Get the **** over it. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what that I had touch as acum 2 seconds into the ******* game.  

I immediately switched him to town 10 seconds into the game. 

But his dumbass thinks I have to 100% stay committed to touch is scum all game bc I mentioned him.  2 seconds in 

Like what the literal **** is he smoking 

Yes, you switched off of something that literally made zero sense. So yes, I absolutely will call you out for that. You also stated I was scum later on. Then you misrepresented who posted reasons for lynching you as well. 

again, never once said you have to stay 100% committed to anything yet you want to speak on delusional behavior??? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

when have I referred to you as a piece of **** liar? Never. You want people to assess you off of your in game reads and thoughts but if it doesn’t make you out to be a great player, it’s suddenly oh that was fake. I didn’t mean that. It’s just like you saying how you were 4/4 in discord ..... except you literally listed like 11 people that day. You also said I was your strongest read several times. Then I was pulled off the list and then put back on after I voted you again. 

really 

you read anything of my actual thoughts sent to bcb and not posted in the thread

or are you agreeing with me that everything posted in the thread is gospel and you are not allowed to change your opinions at all throughout  the game

this is the **** im talking about

you believe everything in the thread is gospel and that is sad

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

really 

you read anything of my actual thoughts sent to bcb and not posted in the thread

or are you agreeing with me that everything posted in the thread is gospel and you are not allowed to change your opinions at all throughout  the game

this is the **** im talking about

you believe everything in the thread is gospel and that is sad

You literally claimed in discord that you were 4/4 on your d1 reads. Then when you were called out as having more than 4, it turned into you were 4/7 on your d1 reads. That’s just what happened in discord, not even in thread. 

as far as in thread, this would not be the first time that you’ve applied revisionist history to your scum lists to make you look better and then claim that a portion of it was fake. The whole “pickle list” started because of a game that you listed almost 10 people on a list and then bragged post game that you had all of the scum in your list. 

the second that someone points to something and says “wait a minute what about this?” You immediately fly off the handle and throw a tantrum. 

again, never stated that everything in thread is gospel but if you’re asking us to assess you off your in game reads are we supposed to just expect that 50% of your “reads” are fake? 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I wanted you to talk about the fake results you had.  At some point, town would add up the pieces.  Swag didn't at endgame.

I wasnt about to dilvulge anything dammimg, but i appreciate you keeping up the kayfabe

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I figured you guys had picked up on it, but also thought I had enough pressure on me in thread to avoid a kill for another Night. A miscalculation, sure, but not a bad one. I told bcb on like Day 2 that if you and MWil were scum, you deserved to win anyways, so whatever. :P

Naturally, the Town's doctor and roleblocker were the only people who didn't put two and two together.

I protected ragnarok n3 and 4.  Couldn't protect everyone.

50 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable @Pickle Rick @The Orca

okay, y'all come back now and shake hands and make up.

No reason why we all cant just move on here

tenor.gif

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

48 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, the page that you’re claiming Matts is on, is the same page I was on for about a year. Id razz on you guys here and there (which I razz in about 90% that play) but I’d also defend you. I’d point out some things that I thought could help you guys and talk strategy a number of times. 

im completely ok with how you guys play the game. I’ve stated this several times. What I despise is this ho hum BS about how everybody is out to get you and they’re only voting you cause they don’t like you. Or how you’ll claim after a game that you had a great game when in fact that wasn’t the case and anyone who disagrees is immediately berated with a plethora of bull****. 

ive tried to offer constructive criticism and have never shied away from chatting with you guys about the game. I absolutely hate post game now a days because all you two do is pound your chests and belittle anybody who offers a different opinion. 

hell, just in the context of this exact game I pointed out that pickles list wasn’t anywhere near 20 but that it was more than 7. Which is absolutely true. The response? 

you point to mwil and forge which is an excellent example. like absolutely perfect. Both of them have completely different styles than most other people (tho I would say mwil is similar to you and pickle in play style). The reason no one takes issue with it? They don’t act like complete jerk offs when someone has a differing opinion. They don’t fly off the handles when someone says hey you could have done this better. 

If you want anyone to take a page out of someone’s book, you should start there. Not acting like asshats when people disagree with you will go a long ways. 

I thank you for your effort (what follows doesnt neccesarily pertain explicitly to you or intended toward you, but a good post to add from here), however somewhere along the way I do feel the "help" and discussion went in a different direction and is repeated ad nauseam as a way to demean, antagonize, and be an *** towards us. The "help" rags was trying to provide was nothing more than a backhanded and fronthanded way to piss Pickle off by complaining about a list and number of people. Nothing wrong with either in terms of how Pickle played and presented all of it. Limiting his D1 to 5 names instead of 11 wont make a difference

Others have also went down this line of "help" that either makes no sense at all or is intentionally antagonistic. It's not just 1 or 2 people. 

Again, as I have discussed with others, if you dont want the chest beating, treat others similarly after the game and also acknowledge the definition of a good game and bad game varies widely from player to player in all aspects

People are treated differently because of biases that have persisted and for unknown reasons. You say Mwil and Forge are not complete blanks when someone presents a differing opinion...well they havent spent 3 years of people repeatedly saying their opinions are trash, reads are trash, game play trash, need to be policy lynched, intellect attacked, people quitting because they keep their opinion even when others pound home their opinion is wrong, etc. I can go on and on. It's a long term thing. Also, presenting help and criticism is different in all cases. If someone says, I think you could have done better by doing this...great help and input and intake increases...someone says, you ******* suck and are trash...nothing said after will help or be listened to (you have mentioned this I believe between you and me the last few months in thread, well amplify that over years)

I have listened even though you think I have not. I have played the last few games calmer even though it's hard to see at times. To the point someone said I was being too nice to Swag lol. 

I think it comes down to being respectful and it rarely happens, but it will come, I do believe from all sides

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I protected ragnarok n3 and 4.  Couldn't protect everyone.

Which was the right choice given the information you had...but I don't know why you kept pushing me in thread. Often based on just you misreading what I wrote.

Just now, Blue said:

Which was the right choice given the information you had...but I don't know why you kept pushing me in thread. Often based on just you misreading what I wrote.

Hopefully I helped influence that push lol (probably not though)