Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You and your brother are supposedly TWO people.

We both, did not call you names and cuss you out or whatever you are going on about 

At this time just let it go

Edited by The Orca

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We both, did not call you names and cuss you out or whatever you are going on about 

At this time just let it go

You did.

That said, I had moved on until you started tagging me and bringing me up again.

For someone asking to move on, you are the one who refuses to let go.

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

Defending against bull**** lies from you isnt a hissy fit, grow up. I told you all he has town lmao and was right as usual xD. But Clov was a great lynch by you lol

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

If you choose not to read, dont ***** later with false info. He had the whole scum team except me, its basically the reason he was lynched. It wasnt 20 people. It was 7-8 and there was 7 scum. Great list and reads from him. You have a predertmined fascination with crying about a list you didnt even pay attention to who he was pushing and the names and somehow think he named 20 people lmao. No wonder town got beat

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

It's not advice though...he thought there was 7 scum and listed 7. No one is throwing a hissy fit except you crying cause you lost

Orca, you’re right that it’s not “name calling” in a traditional sense but if you’re going to tell me these posts aren’t of the same nature as name calling, we’re gonna have some issues. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Orca, you’re right that it’s not “name calling” in a traditional sense but if you’re going to tell me these posts aren’t of the same nature as name calling, we’re gonna have some issues. 

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

You two can throw hissy fits and get upset when I make truthful statements and give solid advice if you want.

I can't force you to listen to reality.

Sure I'll concede that, if this gets labelled as the same 

Also I dont believe my cussing was directed at him and was done in a descriptive nature 

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sure I'll concede that, if this gets labelled as the same 

Also I dont believe my cussing was directed at him and was done in a descriptive nature 

I will also concede that the “hissy fit” portion of it is unnecessary and of similar nature. 

All I’m saying is that you guys are sitting here saying “get used to it, get used to it” and we’re just sitting here saying “no, id rather not”. I don’t think anyone here truly detests you guys at all. Personally, I like how you guys play and have for the most part enjoyed playing these games with you. I guarantee all of them (except for the ones who think theyre being funny) would say they do enjoy playing with you. 

ive said since pretty damn early with you two that for the most part you have gotten the raw end of the deal with treatment but I’ve also been trying to talk to you about some of the things you guys do that rub people the wrong way. 

everyone here loves a little banter but you guys can be so abrasive and argumentative over everything. Even if someone is just trying to point something out, it’s immediate backlash. Have you guys gotten some rotten treatment at times? Yes but don’t take out on everyone and don’t hold onto it. 

You want everyone else to change how they treat you guys but you aren’t really willing to try and change how you treat others as well.

Orca you have been able to show me a level of respect in our conversations today, have I reciprocated that back to you? Can we really focus on this type of discussion more than this **** you mentality? 

Edited by theuntouchable

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I will also concede that the “hissy fit” portion of it is unnecessary and of similar nature. 

All I’m saying is that you guys are sitting here saying “get used to it, get used to it” and we’re just sitting here saying “no, id rather not”. I don’t think anyone here truly detests you guys at all. Personally, I like how you guys play and have for the most part enjoyed playing these games with you. I guarantee all of them (except for the ones who think theyre being funny) would say they do enjoy playing with you. 

ive said since pretty damn early with you two that for the most part you have gotten the raw end of the deal with treatment but I’ve also been trying to talk to you about some of the things you guys do that rub people the wrong way. 

everyone here loves a little banter but you guys can be so abrasive and argumentative over everything. Even if someone is just trying to point something out, it’s immediate backlash. Have you guys gotten some rotten treatment at times? Yes but don’t take out on everyone and don’t hold onto it. 

You want everyone else to change how they treat you guys but you aren’t really willing to try and change how you treat others as well.

Orca you have been able to show me a level of respect in our conversations today, have I reciprocated that back to you? Can we really focus on this type of discussion more than this **** your mentality? 

I'm trying, might take me longer than most, but I have been trying, especially the last 4 games or so. Even been too nice with Swag lol

I fully acknowledge it has boiled over with some people that it shouldnt and they are just at the wrong time/space so to speak. Which I apologize for that as well

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Ragnarok if you think I cussed and called you names....I am sorry my bad

tenor.gif?itemid=15579685

Do you want me to make a post actually addressing you and your bro(I mean this is an explaining my position) or just accept the apology and move on?

Either is fine.