Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

WTF 

I have said all along it was a read and it changed when he started to post and vote. 

I have NEVER said it was not a read you are LYING to get me lynched bc you are scum and caught. The after show is gonna be awesome 

Not me never 

Is there enough air for you in swag's ***

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counterwagons i approve of 5 minutes into the game (for me) is not scum reads you ******* dumb**

Oof

Welp looks like the town wwe aligned legend killer is dead.

I wonder who will be doing the legend killing next.  No one.  So how is town(wwe aligned) gonna take out the legends now without the legend killer doing his job.  

town has LOST

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

WTF 

I have said all along it was a read and it changed when he started to post and vote. 

I have NEVER said it was not a read you are LYING to get me lynched bc you are scum and caught. The after show is gonna be awesome 

Not me never 

Is there enough air for you in swag's ***

Let's take a look at the tape

BHNxwq.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Welp looks like the town wwe aligned legend killer is dead.

I wonder who will be doing the legend killing next.  No one.  So how is town(wwe aligned) gonna take out the legends now without the legend killer doing his job.  

town has LOST

Well if you would have quit lying and twisting things, we wouldn’t be in this situation then if it’s true. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, you've been claiming Randy Orton for quite some time now.

Don't be too concerned.  Rick is scum, and even if he's not, he once investigated someone as Town and lead a lynch on them because he assumed they were the Godfather.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This is why I'm pretty sure hes trolling. The extreme delusions and twisting of reality are usually more orca's thing. Pickle just pounds his chest at every chance he gets.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You said twins, not Pickle...so yes I am clearly reading, which you are not 

Lol