Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i feel like you wouldnt just vote pickle like that because he put you in a list.

can you take me through how you were feeling when he posted that?

Pickle puts me in his scum lists rather often.   It gets old, but is not really an issue. 

He then hopped on the Orca repeated vote for me.   Not much of a big issue for a most of the day, but eventually it got old.   orca is tunneling and pickle hopping on to follow rubbed me the wrong way.    At the time, I was pretty sure that counselor had indeed voted for pickle and I think that rackcs and I had as well, so it would have meant pickle was at -1 for a hammer.   I know that @Forge takes some pleasure in hammering, so I tagged him.   I did not go back and look at the votes.  

Let me know if that makes sense, or if you have more questions.

Just now, Malfatron said:

when you clicked into the thread, what made you think night wasnt already posted?

I saw people voting. My inclination was to believe the night phase had been stretched out.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what do you think of 2 up from tag

I have thoughts on MD4L but I want to hold on to them...for now.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Hate to say it but Blue is highly likely mafia/power role. I don’t see bcb not showing him gratitude considering they have a long history.

The last time I was in a bcb game, I was replacing an inactive Rack as the SK and died almost immediately, IIRC.

Just now, Blue said:

I have thoughts on MD4L but I want to hold on to them...for now.

The last time I was in a bcb game, I was replacing an inactive Rack as the SK and died almost immediately, IIRC.

That might be 5 years ago. It’s noteworthy you can bring that up as an immediate response.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle puts me in his scum lists rather often.   It gets old, but is not really an issue. 

He then hopped on the Orca repeated vote for me.   Not much of a big issue for a most of the day, but eventually it got old.   orca is tunneling and pickle hopping on to follow rubbed me the wrong way.    At the time, I was pretty sure that counselor had indeed voted for pickle and I think that rackcs and I had as well, so it would have meant pickle was at -1 for a hammer.   I know that @Forge takes some pleasure in hammering, so I tagged him.   I did not go back and look at the votes.  

Let me know if that makes sense, or if you have more questions.

tenor.gif?itemid=5941549

You are scum

Just now, Malfatron said:

but everything is

I am town. Its been a good day for me. It’s a lot of people I’ve played with before, so it’s easier to be helpful with communication in thread.