Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

That might be 5 years ago. It’s noteworthy you can bring that up as an immediate response.

I was looking through the old WWE threads earlier today for reasons.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why would it even matter if you share them now?

Rookie question.

I was mean to Ragnarok in Gopher's World Mafia.  Beginning on D2 he simply stopped responding to my accusations, other than the occasional "you always do this and you're always wrong."  But, Ragnarok also does that as Town.  You know what he does not always do as Town?  Get all pouty.

On 3/30/2019 at 1:06 AM, Ragnarok said:

Remember when you got pissy and made a TL;DR post about me not divulging information or doing my due diligence over the x-post block and how I was going to be a lawyer in four months and you couldn't see how someone in that position could be such a ******* idiot or however you put it?

Were you just being hypocritical, trying to get a reaction, or scum talking out of your ***?

On 3/30/2019 at 1:06 AM, SwAg said:

I haven't thought you were scum in days, I was doing it to protect you from NKs because I thought you soft-claimed, and they would be less likely to kill at risk people.

On 3/30/2019 at 1:09 AM, Ragnarok said:

You're either being honest or know exactly how to stroke my ego just right.  

This was one of two substantive interactions that we had for nearly one hundred pages while I continued to try to engage.  He simply refused to respond after building up the whole "I'm angry, you''re mean" angle.  Here, it's reproduced for the substantive disengage.

Compared to previous games where I am mean to Ragnarok, and you get recent examples that have been alluded to in this game.  Such as the banter when his girlfriend was hospitalized, or the banter when he was writing his journal article or studying for school or whatever it is.  Ragnarok only starts crying when he needs the water works to mask something.

Plus, I'm the Undertaker, can't die because I'm dead, and I'm only allowing you to lynch people I approve of.  Think of me as a God, or Phenom, role.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I was mean to Ragnarok in Gopher's World Mafia.  Beginning on D2 he simply stopped responding to my accusations, other than the occasional "you always do this and you're always wrong."  But, Ragnarok also does that as Town.  You know what he does not always do as Town?  Get all pouty.

This was one of two substantive interactions that we had for nearly one hundred pages while I continued to try to engage.  He simply refused to respond after building up the whole "I'm angry, you''re mean" angle.  Here, it's reproduced for the substantive disengage.

Compared to previous games where I am mean to Ragnarok, and you get recent examples that have been alluded to in this game.  Such as the banter when his girlfriend was hospitalized, or the banter when he was writing his journal article or studying for school or whatever it is.  Ragnarok only starts crying when he needs the water works to mask something.

Plus, I'm the Undertaker, can't die because I'm dead, and I'm only allowing you to lynch people I approve of.  Think of me as a God, or Phenom, role.

This isn't true on multiple levels.  One, i don't get pouty.  What I do is call you on your bull****.  Which you don't like because you aren't used to it and don't know how to respond.  What I also do is stop engaging cause it's not worth getting into.  

More misrepresentations from Swag!  

And he’s been marginally competent and displaying confidence.  When he’s scum, he’s like the nerdy kid getting swirlies in the bathroom who now goes to the guidance office to use the restroom because he’s shook af by toilets

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

This isn't true on multiple levels.  One, i don't get pouty.  What I do is call you on your bull****.  Which you don't like because you aren't used to it and don't know how to respond.  What I also do is stop engaging cause it's not worth getting into.  

More misrepresentations from Swag!  

You brandy around the word “misrepresentation” a lot because you need to hide behind it.  You allegedly received the same education I did, and yearn for maturity and professionalism.  So, let’s talk: tell me, where is the misrepresentation, and why is it that instead of a reasonable interpretation of the facts.  Everything I have said has a factual hook to lift it beyond mere speculation and raise it to plausibility.