Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

lol, so what do you think the setup for this game is then?  And what do you think about matts.

As in ratio?

Matts I'm in between. He has made numerous posts about myself and Pickle with relation to our play styles, how we played in previous games etc. I love him for it and hope he has been genuine, but I get the feeling he is toying with me

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

If that is something you keep track of, I worry about you. But by all means, please provide a break down of posts for you vs posts for other participants in any game you have been scum. Would help. Thanks! 

Cant any more. There used to be a way to track post by game. I was regularly top 5 in activity either way; but when I roll scum or power role, I have been known to go off the deep end with massive posting.

I thought that was pretty well known. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Cant any more. There used to be a way to track post by game. I was regularly top 5 in activity either way; but when I roll scum or power role, I have been known to go off the deep end with massive posting.

So, you're reasonably active.....

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, seeing as you barely posted in some recent scum games, there is no way for that to ever be known.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As in ratio?

Matts I'm in between. He has made numerous posts about myself and Pickle with relation to our play styles, how we played in previous games etc. I love him for it and hope he has been genuine, but I get the feeling he is toying with me

Sure, how do you think Ragnarok and I are both scum.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

WTF are you doing lumping Orca and myself together? 

And by "reasonably active" do you mean that I am normally the #1 poster in the entire game when I am scum?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You often read what you want too instead of what is said. 

What other way is there to interpret “I’m the #1 poster,” when you follow it up with a dialogue about post volume in games.

So I went through nine games.  I'm just copy-pasting some of the quotes cause it's easier for me.  Anyone can double check if they want.

Death Note(scum), The End(scum), Vigilants(scum), MtG(town), Gopher's(scum), New Year's(town), Meme(scum), Santa(town), Mental(town)

Searched for 5 words: fault, deserve, killer, threat, and fish(at touch's request).  Threat, killer, and deserve to find any instances like where he said Rick deserved to be lynched if he was a killer cause he'd be a threat to town.  Fault to look into his "it's not my fault thing".

Zero instances of threat.  

No relevant instances of killer, he had a couple times where he used the word(MtG for instance), but not in the same way.  

A few instances of fish, but nothing regarding them deserving to be lynched.  Just people's general incompetence.

Two instances of deserve.  One in The End where he said four people on his scum list deserved to die and one in Santa where he said certain people didn't deserve to win.

On to fault.  he doesn't use the word fault at all in Mental, Santa, Gopher's, or MtG(although he was offed very early in MtG).

In Meme Mafia where he was scum, he uses it three times.  "partially my fault that I allowed your erroneous reading to stand and develop" in a massive response to touch.  Two snarky responses to MWil, but nothing similar to what he claims has been a year long thing.

New Year's he was town and used it twice responding to Matts.  "No, I tried to get the lynch to tie so we could save two people who I thought were Town, because you claimed with 1 ******* minute til the deadline.  You keep saying this is my fault, when all of this is avoided if you play even marginally better today." and "I already said this.  And I saved Llama.  The votes were flipped.  Touch was going to be lynched and identity concealed, which would have created a lot of doubt and chaos.  Especially if I got Counselor lynched thereafter and he flipped Mafia.  It's not my fault Llama literally did the opposite of everything I said, and then when I was gone for like 45 minutes, killed himself by flip flopping on a role claim in OT."  Once again, very different from his recent trend.

In Vigilants he was scum and said fault once.  "This is Malfatron’s fault."  This was right after Counselor got killed when he and Swag got alignment compared.

Four instances of fault in Death Note where he was scum.  "Should go mission or Dingo.  Not my fault Dome and Forge botched what I figured would be my dying attempt to help the Town." then "You keep pushing responsibility for this lynch onto a dead mafia role cop.  You’re taking no responsibility at all.  You’re saying we have no choice despite listing all the reasons for concern.  So, when it’s wrong, who’s fault is it?  Ragnarok’s?  Good thing he is around to be held to account for it.  (I wasn’t using the tracker claim to clear me, but to indict you, genius.)  I didn’t vote on the day Ted was lynched.  So, I can’t help that you simply just don’t know your days of the week." then "Well, tbf, it’s not my fault I have this mask." "Nah.  Just a narcissist who cannot accept any fault."

Here we do see the type of thing Swag has said he has been doing for a year.

...and I just found a post where he said "I take no responsibility for this" in Death Note.

Looked at MtG where he was town and he said the same thing.  Looked at New Year's where he was town and he said the same thing.  Not gonna search through all the games for that.

Ok, so touch was right, the "take no responsibility" "not my fault" thing is a null tell.

If I get time later, I will try to do some more searches on Swag blaming people for their own lynch.  I know I've seen it before, just have to find it.  

#inb4 Swag in an insufferable cockgobbler

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Sure, how do you think Ragnarok and I are both scum.

I'd assume it's similar to the last wrestling game. Wasnt that like 8-10 scum. I think it was more players so maybe 8 scum total 

Cause of your push on Pickle and Rags' "fake" push on you imo. Just feels like a bussing push for distance