Blue - - 1-md4l

Swag - - 1-matts

Ksj--1-blue 

Squire - - 2-Orca , Pickle 

12 to lynch

On 3/4/2020 at 9:37 PM, rackcs said:

Pickle

On 3/4/2020 at 10:48 PM, squire12 said:

what is your unfounded reasoning on having me in your top 6 scum reads?  Is this your standard list that will include me because you want that to be the case?

Pickle

On 3/4/2020 at 10:48 PM, squire12 said:

@Forge  we might be getting close here.   You may have a job to do

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Point out this out, or I call BS. I think you're either A) lying to make me look bad, B) suddenly can't count to 12. Either way, goodnight, Sweet Prince. 

Final vote count on wed, up through Thursday. Show me where I missed a vote or show me where he hit 11 to make me miss a hammer. 

@Forge

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

So I missed a hammer on an incorrect vote count. Point given though. At least I know what you're referring to now, and that's fair

did you see squires tag right away and dismiss it because it was the incorrect vc, or did you see it later?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

did you see squires tag right away and dismiss it because it was the incorrect vc, or did you see it later?

I saw it while working out. Checked my phone didn't see we were there yet, went back to working out. That's why I was confused by what he was saying and wanted to call him out on it. 

But he's right, I missed it. Technicality maybe, but I can't argue the accuracy of his statement

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I saw it while working out. Checked my phone didn't see we were there yet, went back to working out. That's why I was confused by what he was saying and wanted to call him out on it. 

But he's right, I missed it. Technicality maybe, but I can't argue the accuracy of his statement

So when he tagged you, you were working out but checked the thread? Then you saw that it wasn’t close from the VC? 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

@SwAg,  a question: why not Orca for today's lynch?

If you want an actual reason why I was okay with Orca as scum yesterday, but today I’m less confident, but not entirely sold, then I’ll do it when I’m on my laptop here in a half hour.