Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I was not sure where counselor Vote was.  Pickle pointed out where counselor vote was.

You missing this is unsettling 

I think the point is that you are currently holding something against me (a missed hammer) based on something that you yourself weren't even sure of at the time. At least that is how I am reading it. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:19 PM, squire12 said:

Huh?   I think it is a few votes short of a hammer

On 3/4/2020 at 11:29 PM, squire12 said:

pickle was at 8 and thought it was 1 vote shy of a hammer.  He might be at 10 now.  @Counselor, did you vote pickle?

On 3/4/2020 at 11:32 PM, Counselor said:

No I don’t think so

On 3/4/2020 at 11:36 PM, Counselor said:

Ah crap I forgot I did! 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:35 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor moving back up the charts

So @bcb1213 has some serious problems with the VC or something is up

On 3/4/2020 at 11:48 PM, squire12 said:

what is your unfounded reasoning on having me in your top 6 scum reads?  Is this your standard list that will include me because you want that to be the case?

Pickle

On 3/4/2020 at 11:48 PM, squire12 said:

@Forge  we might be getting close here.   You may have a job to do

So then I’m confused here. You asked counselor where his vote was (which is kinda odd in itself). Pickle brings it up, counselor acknowledges it but then you still weren’t sure? 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm not allowing anyone but matts to be lynched today.  He's scum or incapable of helping.

I think you have shown to be vastly more incapable with a much larger ego. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hasn't he consistently asked questions about the others in thread? He stated in one post specifically that he didn't know the meta and asked for people to speak up about it, to which several of us did reply 

This was the first 24 hours of the game. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So then I’m confused here. You asked counselor where his vote was (which is kinda odd in itself). Pickle brings it up, counselor acknowledges it but then you still weren’t sure? 

I was not sure where counselor vote was.

Your confusion is more unsettling 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the point is that you are currently holding something against me (a missed hammer) based on something that you yourself weren't even sure of at the time. At least that is how I am reading it. 

Initially, I thought he didn’t know exactly where it was but then I saw the posts about counselors vote and squire asking him about it. So then I assumed he knew where it was but then went back when he asked how it wasn’t the hammer. But then that begs the question of how he wasn’t sure or if he wasn’t sure at all. 

Vote count 

Swag - - 1-matts 

Orca - - 1-gopher 

Squire - - 1-Orca

Forge - 2-md4l, squire 

Matts--5- malf, mwil, rack,. Swag, boyle 

Dome - 2- ET, Forge 

Josh - - 2-blue, touch 

11 to lynch  deadline 9 PM

Edited by bcb1213

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'd also like to point out nobody from WF knows my Discord username and I've never used Discord for scumchat. We were still using bloochat the last time I played mafia.

I mean, how do you know discord is used now?  Gotcha scum.

Just now, ET80 said:

MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT! I WILL MAKE THE STREETS RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE INFIDELS FOR SUCH AN ATROCITY!

I DEMAND RETRIBUTION! 

Hey man, maybe it’s Forge’s vote that doesn’t count.