Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

But seriously, we have no other information to go on at this point besides lynch trains, which nobody really seems interested in discussing. Which is interesting in and of itself, but that's another topic.

We need to lynch someone, and Matts' answers tonight have been unsatisfactory. He's not saying anything since he started getting votes on him, which is sus af. If he flips as scum, that's obviously a win on its own. If he flips Town, it gives us a nice list of people to cross-reference with the lynch trains on known Townies Counselor and Pickle Rick on Day 1, which makes Town's jobs easier for this Night phase.

The issue is that most people who voted for known Townies are probably Town.

Just now, SwAg said:

The issue is that most people who voted for known Townies are probably Town.

There were 16 players on those two Day 1 trains in a 22 player game. We both know you aren't bad enough at Mafia to not make an educated guess as to who was Town and who wasn't on those trains by the start of Day 3.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

But seriously, we have no other information to go on at this point besides lynch trains, which nobody really seems interested in discussing. Which is interesting in and of itself, but that's another topic.

We need to lynch someone, and Matts' answers tonight have been unsatisfactory. He's not saying anything since he started getting votes on him, which is sus af. If he flips as scum, that's obviously a win on its own. If he flips Town, it gives us a nice list of people to cross-reference with the lynch trains on known Townies Counselor and Pickle Rick on Day 1, which makes Town's jobs easier for this Night phase.

That's a null tell with Matts 

I'd say the most suspect things said today have been from you. You also list a bunch of players you would be happy to lynch, but then dont really push that and move onto Matts for info. Talk about scummy af

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That's a null tell with Matts 

I'd say the most suspect things said today have been from you. You also list a bunch of players you would be happy to lynch, but then dont really push that and move onto Matts for info. Talk about scummy af

I've explained my reasoning for each of those players in detail and followed it up with votes. Given I don't know their metas, I'm not sure what else exactly you're looking for here.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

There were 16 players on those two Day 1 trains in a 22 player game. We both know you aren't bad enough at Mafia to not make an educated guess as to who was Town and who wasn't on those trains by the start of Day 3.

Do I need to explain to you how my statement is true?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I've explained my reasoning for each of those players in detail and followed it up with votes. Given I don't know their metas, I'm not sure what else exactly you're looking for here.

Answering easy questions and not deflecting for a start

Just now, SwAg said:

Do I need to explain to you how my statement is true?

Your statement is true, it's just a stupid way to approach the game to act like lynch trains don't matter. Play better.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, this. 

I made them already. Its not my fault if you dont read.

Blue - Lurked like crazy early, suggesting he was discord. Knew a tad too much about players in the second real time day of D1. And then all the things Malf said.

Swag - was scared to go head to head with pickle on a scum list, he is defaulting to his base moves (lynch a twin, me or rags/Malf) with out any scum hunting. Hasnt said anything intelligent all game long. 

you never said any of the other stuff in thread. so those "cases" didnt exist

i did a big post on how pickle and blue were scum together, so why would you think thats a good town case if pickle was town?

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron whatcha think lmao

is blue that bad at being scum?