Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

Remember when I started Game of Thrones Mafia in the most incompetent faction, got recruited into the second most incompetent faction, got recruited a third time into a mostly dead faction, and still won the game

Pepperidge Blue remembers

I don't remember cause I was probably drunk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why not?  Suppose there are five scum, all it takes is three of them voting somewhere else.

Ignoring the fact that five scum in a 22 player game is unrealistically small...Unless they're all aligned, there's no reason to believe that would happen.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't remember cause I was probably drunk.

Seems accurate, you're forgiven.

Just now, SwAg said:

This is a strange way of convincing us we shouldn't lynch you.

I don't have to convince you of ****.

Guys I’ve been working since like 6 am this morning. I don’t have enough time to read all of this and get a vote in before 9. Squire has been brought up by Orca since yesterday. I hope has a reason but that’s what I can do rn 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Ignoring the fact that five scum in a 22 player game is unrealistically small...Unless they're all aligned, there's no reason to believe that would happen.

I don't see how cluster voting is informative if there are two factions.  If anything, there is less centralized control in that scenario, and a greater chance of them being out on the branches.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Guys I’ve been working since like 6 am this morning. I don’t have enough time to read all of this and get a vote in before 9. Squire has been brought up by Orca since yesterday. I hope has a reason but that’s what I can do rn 

Well, now this is interesting

• Like 3