Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was the dumb ******* game Walt made where CKane killed our whole faction in one night.

I forgot we actually let Walt host games post-draft.  Jesus...

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Seems accurate, you're forgiven.

It's like you've met me.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re not the only one 

No other votes at the time. I'm the one who caught him clearly.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Everyone showing up to save blue and matts.

Yes, most interesting.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This seems like a different side of blue 

You ain't seen nothin' yet, son

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Guys I’ve been working since like 6 am this morning. I don’t have enough time to read all of this and get a vote in before 9. Squire has been brought up by Orca since yesterday. I hope has a reason but that’s what I can do rn 

¬¬

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't see how cluster voting is informative if there are two factions.  If anything, there is less centralized control in that scenario, and a greater chance of them being out on the branches.

Please. If there are two scum factions, then logically they don't know whether Counselor or Pickle Rick are a member of the other faction. Scum know who isn't part of their faction, so lynching anyone who isn't part of their faction is a win no matter their alignment. This is especially true if they have reason to believe they aren't the only non-Town faction in the game. Ergo, while they may split their votes to some degree to avoid a census taker or the like, it's probable at least one or two members of any given faction would vote on a Town lynch Day 1.

You're also failing to take into account possible Indy roles, who have no reason not to vote for anyone who isn't them.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You ain't seen nothin' yet, son

¬¬

Please. If there are two scum factions, then logically they don't know whether Counselor or Pickle Rick are a member of the other faction. Scum know who isn't part of their faction, so lynching anyone who isn't part of their faction is a win no matter their alignment. This is especially true if they have reason to believe they aren't the only non-Town faction in the game. Ergo, while they may split their votes to some degree to avoid a census taker or the like, it's probable at least one or two members of any given faction would vote on a Town lynch Day 1.

You're also failing to take into account possible Indy roles, who have no reason not to vote for anyone who isn't them.

I don't care about Indies because they typically swear allegiance to me.