Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I went and read the two posts. 

i am so far behind I don’t have the context to understand what I’m supposed to be seeing 

spell it out, and I’ll be there with you... probably 

@theuntouchable  here are some of the posts that you and others might be questioning

On 3/4/2020 at 10:29 PM, squire12 said:

pickle was at 8 and thought it was 1 vote shy of a hammer.  He might be at 10 now.  @Counselor, did you vote pickle?

I saw the VC bcb had posted that had pickle at 8.   I thought I had seen counselor vote for pickle, but was not sure where his vote was (was it a repeat vote on pickle or an additional vote for pickle

On 3/4/2020 at 10:48 PM, squire12 said:

what is your unfounded reasoning on having me in your top 6 scum reads?  Is this your standard list that will include me because you want that to be the case?

Pickle

My vote for pickle, and the rackcs vote for pickle would have put him at 10

On 3/4/2020 at 10:48 PM, squire12 said:

@Forge  we might be getting close here.   You may have a job to do

My tag to forge was due to it getting close.

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, @squire12 if you weren’t sure where his vote was at that time how are you sure now that it would have been the hammer considering you knew he had voted pickle at that time? 

I am sure now because I have read back and was able to count the votes......as I posted earlier this afternoon.

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, so then you would have known where his vote was and would have known that forges vote would be the hammer vote. 

I did not know if his vote was a repeat vote, or an additional vote.   

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am sure now because I have read back and was able to count the votes......as I posted earlier this afternoon.

So you were confused by where the vote was at the time, yet my missing the hammer during this exact same time frame is a scummy offense. Seems logical. 

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I skipped about 10 pages tbh because I was tired of being behind so it's not really my fault if I missed it because you guys were posting too much

So you skipped pages and it is not your fault for doing so?

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Point is I'm the only person out here saying squire is scum and I find that fascinating

Maybe you should strike up a conversation with @The Orca

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Guys I’ve been working since like 6 am this morning. I don’t have enough time to read all of this and get a vote in before 9. Squire has been brought up by Orca since yesterday. I hope has a reason but that’s what I can do rn 

Interesting

busy with work, but knows that Orca has been pushing for my lynch since day 1.  Hopes that there is a reason.....Orca has provided none to date.