Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m going to ask this once: who are your other teammates?  It’ll go easy for you if you just confess

Swag, I want to make this very clear to you: the only way I am getting lynched in this game is if it goes to LyLo. Get your scumbuddies to Nightkill me if you want me out of this game. It's not happening otherwise.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is obviously the case. Scum killer is Randy Savage. I have other information that suggests old-school wrestlers are scum, as well.

• Like 1

I've done what I can to help you guys. Don't have much else to offer than what I did yesterday, which yielded positive results last night. 

My biggest scum reads are squire, md4l, dome, so I'm assuming those are all wrong and I'm going to vote et

25 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Suddenly, behind him he gets a slap on the shoulder.  Aww man gopher loved this guy growing up.  One of the most technically sound wrestlers of his generation and the shades were iconic! 

giphy.gif

Yup. Old school v new...

Just now, Blue said:

Swag, I want to make this very clear to you: the only way I am getting lynched in this game is if it goes to LyLo. Get your scumbuddies to Nightkill me if you want me out of this game. It's not happening otherwise.

This is obviously the case. Scum killer is Randy Savage. I have other information that suggests old-school wrestlers are scum, as well.

Ha ha ha!  And the only way I’m leaving this game, whether I’m not killer or lynched, is never! 😂