Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's a great question King! At this point in the program, it's hard to say. We've only seen three pinfalls, submissions, or Battle Royale eliminations, all of whom are current/recent WWE Superstars! While I didn't participate in the last Wrasslemania, as it was before my time (maybe Gorilla Monsoon did that match!), it was a multiball elimination and we saw several Shhhhhhuperschhhhtars switch back and forth between Jobbers, WCW, and the like.

The anticipation is building! Stay tuned as we hope to get to the bottom of this towards the end of SMACKDOWN, tonight, LIVE!!!!

Mwill

@ET80 now you wait a minute! I'm WWE Aligned just like you, and we are still awaiting the fallout from one Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon here! We have to consider anyone who is a threat to this business as an enemy, as Mahal and Orton were both WWE aligned, despite them being prominent heels in this business, so I don't know what to make heads or tails of in that. We can only win when ALL threats to our beloved WWE are eliminated!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 now you wait a minute! I'm WWE Aligned just like you, and we are still awaiting the fallout from one Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon here! We have to consider anyone who is a threat to this business as an enemy, as Mahal and Orton were both WWE aligned, despite them being prominent heels in this business, so I don't know what to make heads or tails of in that. We can only win when ALL threats to our beloved WWE are eliminated!

Perhaps.

*Timeout*

On a serious note, I'll be in and out today, so ping me accordingly. I'm taking an 8 hour graduate class on reaching and teaching students at or below the poverty level. I currently have two homeless students, both of which are 18, so I really need to pay attention to this so that I can help them over the next two months just get their degrees so that they don't become a statistic. One of them I'm trying to help keep accountable on sobriety and major substance abuse, so I'll only be checking in on breaks.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

I said I’ll play under the Steiner gimmick and people complain. I play my usual style, which admittedly isn’t very good in the first place, and people complain. 

I’ll contribute when my schedule allows me to. Work + IRL obligations limits how much time I actually spend on here. I wanna play and help town as much as I can but I gotta take my own life into account here. Don’t take my lack of activity to be more than it is.

Don’t let rags get you down. I have no issue with your play style at all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Do you plan on even trying to contribute this game?

And if no...then why did you bother signing up?  

The newbie card can only be played for so long and you should be over that.

So will you contribute or did you just sign up to take a spot and be worthless?

If it's the latter, just modkill yourself and save us the time of having to lynch you.

This is a fake post 

• Like 1