Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

That was a remarkably positive Night phase. Either a killer was RBed or we have a very conscientious SK.

Interested to hear in what way was that a remarkably positive night phase

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

Squire, Orca, Ragnarok, JoshstraDaymus, DaBoyle, and Swag are the only lynches I will entertain today, in that order. Exceptions will be made for very convincing Night results.

If you are leading with me, why you want to lynch town 3 days in a row?

Just now, SwAg said:

Do you want my reasons?  I gave you reasons before and you ignored them all because you’re tumblr Ckane — a coward.

I'm ignoring you because you're either scum or Town LVP. You have contributed nothing of value to Town this entire game.

Just now, squire12 said:

Interested to hear in what way was that a remarkably positive night phase

If you are leading with me, why you want to lynch town 3 days in a row?

Positive because it only resulted in one death, of a player I didn't have a strong read on, and confirmed what the/a scum faction is. It's about as good a result as Town could hope for barring a Cop result or scum-on-scum action.

Don't ******* deflect. Reasons, now.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, now Blue is lying, or at worst, holding me to a higher standard than everyone else.  You bigot

I'm holding you to a standard of basic competence. Given this is Mafia, I see how that might qualify as an unreasonably high standard.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm holding you to a standard of basic competence. Given this is Mafia, I see how that might qualify as an unreasonably high standard.

Well,  I caught you, so here we are, an impasse.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Give me reasons for all three.

Et-- staying out of the main vote lines 2x.  

Rags - the interaction with he and swag seems off, fabricated.  The taking issue with daboyle yet not with dome, et, mwil 

Josh- couple posts early felt nontown

Now let's hear your reasoning for your list