Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Positive because it only resulted in one death, of a player I didn't have a strong read on, and confirmed what the/a scum faction is. It's about as good a result as Town could hope for barring a Cop result or scum-on-scum action.

Don't ******* deflect. Reasons, now.

You seem like someone that is trying to find out why your hit did not go through

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Et-- staying out of the main vote lines 2x.  

Rags - the interaction with he and swag seems off, fabricated.  The taking issue with daboyle yet not with dome, et, mwil 

Josh- couple posts early felt nontown

Now let's hear your reasoning for your list

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Your reasons Now

@Blue  why you stalling on providing reasons for you list of priority lynch options for today?

you got pretty demanding of others yet can't provide reasons when asked?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can we get a tale of the tape on Blue's advancement on Ragnarok.  Guy is just accusing everyone who is accusing him, JR!  They're scum together.

*Timeout*

I am on lunch right now and on my phone, but I’ll see what I can do later. This presentation is the most awesome/awful thing I’ve had to sit through educationally, aside from mandatory CPS reporting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You seem like someone that is trying to find out why your hit did not go through

@Blue  why you stalling on providing reasons for you list of priority lynch options for today?

you got pretty demanding of others yet can't provide reasons when asked?

What I would give to have someone in a chat to talk to about what's going through my head right now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What I would give to have someone in a chat to talk to about what's going through my head right now.

1-800-273-8255, take care of yourself, brother.  It's just a game.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

You said earlier you had like 10-12 teammates.  You should view this as the town chat.   What changed in you seemingly having so many teammates?