Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you never said any of the other stuff in thread. so those "cases" didnt exist

i did a big post on how pickle and blue were scum together, so why would you think thats a good town case if pickle was town?

is blue that bad at being scum?

He claimed earlier to be the best scum on WF 

Just now, Forge said:

We did. 

I skipped about 10 pages tbh because I was tired of being behind so it's not really my fault if I missed it because you guys were posting too much

Point is I'm the only person out here saying squire is scum and I find that fascinating

Just now, rackcs said:

I skipped about 10 pages tbh because I was tired of being behind so it's not really my fault if I missed it because you guys were posting too much

Point is I'm the only person out here saying squire is scum and I find that fascinating

tenor.gif?itemid=5941549

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is blue that bad at being scum?

I won nearly every game I was scum in on WF.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, let's arbitrarily exclude five players because they avoided taking a real position on D1 and opted for a side wagon with no chance.  Play better.

It's not arbitrary, it's playing the odds. You don't seriously believe the majority of scum avoided voting either of those wagons.

Just now, Blue said:

I won nearly every game I was scum in on WF.

It's not arbitrary, it's playing the odds. You don't seriously believe the majority of scum avoided voting either of those wagons.

Why not?  Suppose there are five scum, all it takes is three of them voting somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

If ever there was an untruth said in this game...that would be it.

Remember when I started Game of Thrones Mafia in the most incompetent faction, got recruited into the second most incompetent faction, got recruited a third time into a mostly dead faction, and still won the game

Pepperidge Blue remembers

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Remember when I started Game of Thrones Mafia in the most incompetent faction, got recruited into the second most incompetent faction, got recruited a third time into a mostly dead faction, and still won the game

Pepperidge Blue remembers

Remember when you lynched Prodigy?

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You’re not the only one 

• Like 1