Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Don’t make it a challenge 

I don't think scum is going to give me much more to work with today, so I'm just waiting on two of my top 3 Town leans to get in here with their thoughts. Then we can get on with lynching someone off my list.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't want to interrupt and don't have a whole lot of time here, but I just want to say, it's good for this business, this company as a whole, to have another worthy adversary. The Blue Blazer vs. The Undertaker! It's going to be a slugfest! A real SLOBBERKNOCKER!!!! 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't think scum is going to give me much more to work with today, so I'm just waiting on two of my top 3 Town leans to get in here with their thoughts. Then we can get on with lynching someone off my list.

Alright, I’ll get my thoughts together.

I'll add one last thing King. This current situation is fascinating. On the one hand, Ragnarok claims a night result of some sort on Malfatron. On the other hand, what better way to postpone a pinfull, submission, or count out disqualification by a day, while helping your tag team, than a blatant cheap shot? Stay tuned!