Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

What in the world makes you think I'm saying Counselor wasn't the intended target? Not the intended target of what?

I don't know who their intended target was. I simply feel like your reaction to his reveal suggests that you may have. 

There are other reasons I have reservations about you stemming from last night, but I'll keep them to myself so that if you are scum,  I don't change your current thinking with regards to certain things. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Wow, look at matts trying to move away from an investigation result.

You are threatening to pardon the lynch, thus voiding the usefulness of the results. Cmon man, youre smarter than this. 

@Ragnarok => I question you letting a town die when you had a scum result. Especially having a night phase with results. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are threatening to pardon the lynch, thus voiding the usefulness of the results. Cmon man, youre smarter than this. 

@Ragnarok => I question you letting a town die when you had a scum result. Especially having a night phase with results. 

I didn't?

Just now, Forge said:

I don't know who their intended target was. I simply feel like your reaction to his reveal suggests that you may have. 

There are other reasons I have reservations about you stemming from last night, but I'll keep them to myself so that if you are scum,  I don't change your current thinking with regards to certain things. 

I'm gonna ask, intended target of what? I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. How do you think that ability worked? Because it seems obvious to me Counselor redirected everyone's Night action to him. I suppose it's possible he wouldn't have died if no killing roles were left in the game, idk.

I do find it entertaining that the two of us are playing chess while everyone else is playing ball in a cup right now.