Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

when dome dies, flips scum and validates me, i will consider sharing more.

if anything, sharing my guilties will have the opposite effect. people wont want to lynch them because they dont trust me. "Its day 6 and Malf is still alive"

i dont know how much more clear i can be here

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if anything, sharing my guilties will have the opposite effect. people wont want to lynch them because they dont trust me. "Its day 6 and Malf is still alive"

It's how many days past town watcher being claimed and still alive.

Would hate to take info to the grave 

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dome can definitely wait

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

tumblr_p74kmtZy651r8dxfio1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

maybe keeping this info will entice scum to hit me and then you can lynch dome when i flip town

aww.... looks like my star gif upset you. you were playing so nice before that.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

maybe keeping this info will entice scum to hit me and then you can lynch dome when i flip town

You kept your n3 results and your scum team did not hit you, why would you think it would change?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You kept your n3 results and your scum team did not hit you, why would you think it would change?

he is on the scum team.

99% sure someone tried to convert me last night, and based on his mood swing after I posted the star gif, I'm 99% sure it was malf or someone on his team.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

he is on the scum team.

99% sure someone tried to convert me last night, and based on his mood swing after I posted the star gif, I'm 99% sure it was malf or someone on his team.

Details please.

i don't see any reason not to claim at this point in the game.

each night I can select one player, any conversion attempts made on them will fail. n1 i forgot to send a move but I've protected myself each night since

last night someone tried to make me a star in a b-action movie but nothing about my role changed, i'm assuming that's the conversion mechanic. 

has anyone else hinted anything about movies or producers? searching on my phone keeps giving an error message.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

he is on the scum team.

Tried huh, care to elaborate

Edited by SwAg
Care

Just now, Dome said:

i don't see any reason not to claim at this point in the game.

each night I can select one player, any conversion attempts made on them will fail. n1 i forgot to send a move but I've protected myself each night since

last night someone tried to make me a star in a b-action movie but nothing about my role changed, i'm assuming that's the conversion mechanic. 

has anyone else hinted anything about movies or producers? searching on my phone keeps giving an error message.

I mean, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, John Cena, The Rock, and a ton of others have been in movies.