9. Matts 2.0

10. racks

11. Josh

12. Swag - town as of N3

18. Malf - scum Godfather

19. Counselor 2.0 - double vote and mason

20. MD4L

22. Ragnarok 2.0 - mason

So we have four people I absolutely wouldn't lynch today in me, squire, Swag, and Counselor.  Five, considering malf likely wouldn't die.

MWil and md4l may be third party.

Daboyle and racks just didn't strike me as scum during read through.

Josh, Matts, Dome could be scum...Matts probably scum and Josh or Dome third party.  

I think Matts is the best option today as he has the best chance imo to be scum with malf.  Then we can lynch malf and focus on this unknown group.

But ******* hell...we have zero night actions to go from.  Does anyone have anything?

To clarify the above post...here's what I am thinking as of right now assuming there is a 3rd party.

Matts and Malf are scum with Orca and ET.

Swag, Squire, Rags, Counselor, daboyle, racks are town.

Mwil and md4l are 3rd party.

One of josh or dome is third party and the other is town.

That would make sense number wise as 1/3 of the game wouldn't be town.

As for potential conversion, I'm not gonna go down that rabbit hole until I see some evidence of it.

3 hours ago, Dome said:

he is on the scum team.

99% sure someone tried to convert me last night, and based on his mood swing after I posted the star gif, I'm 99% sure it was malf or someone on his team.

and meanwhile, your mood has improved. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

think he is aligned with malf and I am 99% sure malf tried to recruit me.. look at his change towards me once I posted the star gif.

no, i would have converted swag

and swag says he isnt converted

thus, i am not the converter

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

Titus O'neil

N1- Squire failed-lightning rod

N2- Malf- he stopped contributing 

N3- Blue- was going on about there should have been another kill thought he was a killer

N4- Squire- still thought you were fishy with your responses to Mwil and him ignoring my question

I'll post my PM if Mwil keeps going on about flavor. Bcb switched it up, that's why I asked specifically if it was a boot. I thought my move was superseded by another rolebl9ck which would have essentially cleared Squire with 2 people blocking him

im glad you guys caught the rat bastard that roleblocked me..

On 3/7/2020 at 8:58 PM, Malfatron said:

A large man held me down

I had my move on gopher because he basically claimed power role.

And guess what, i would have found the killer

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

What was the flavor of your role block?

On 3/7/2020 at 7:13 AM, ET80 said:

Well. Orton and Mahal flipped green. 

Perhaps it's new school.vs old school? So our mafia guys are comprised of guys like Hogan, Piper, Andre? Or maybe guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, etc?

@MWil23, care to launch into this potential thought process?

I'm confused as to how SwAg is going to spew nonsense when I immediately told ET that based upon my reading up of the first game that I thought there was a chance for multiball. Maybe SwAg was too busy trolling with the Vikings/Hogan side by side to pay attention. I also theorized about the possibility of conversions, but I didn't play in the first game either. 

Notice in the next page ET knew he made a mistake and panic voted me ASAP, which I thought was a major red flag, and yet there was nothing. Granted, the previous night's writeup was posted on the same page/next page too.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:06 AM, MWil23 said:

That's a great question King! At this point in the program, it's hard to say. We've only seen three pinfalls, submissions, or Battle Royale eliminations, all of whom are current/recent WWE Superstars! While I didn't participate in the last Wrasslemania, as it was before my time (maybe Gorilla Monsoon did that match!), it was a multiball elimination and we saw several Shhhhhhuperschhhhtars switch back and forth between Jobbers, WCW, and the like.

The anticipation is building! Stay tuned as we hope to get to the bottom of this towards the end of SMACKDOWN, tonight, LIVE!!!!

The fact that no one else picked up on his blatant slip had me intrigued, and that's why I thought SwAg was scum, aside from what transpired with the pardon of Malfatron. When Rags 1.0 cleared him and then died and flipped Town, I obviously backed off of that line of thinking.

Still reading up (P. 327)