Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

But your entire role claim is that you give an invest protect and have targeted yourself every night except for N1 when you didn't put in a move.  That right?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s all accurate. 

rag asking dome what his role claim was

not domes actual role

amateur.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

What about the stuff you said you weren't telling us yet?

Id like to keep that for now, it’s nothing of note from an info standpoint but there’s no reason to share either 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Id like to keep that for now, it’s nothing of note from an info standpoint but there’s no reason to share either 

I would like for you to share it.  

Here's why...I have played a lot of bcb games.  If there is a cult, he almost always builds in a limit on the recruitment.  But I don't know if I have ever seen him make a recruitment blocker.  It would seem very ineffective.  Adding to that, you have absolutely nothing we can verify in terms of your movements cause you have evidently gone nowhere.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I absolutely claimed tracker. I’m WWE aligned. I’ve stated my case ad nauseum here.

Who all have you tracked again?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m hopeful Ragnarok’s three years of training for determining when someone is clearly lying to him is kicking into overdrive right now.

Working in politics and as a bouncer honed that skill a long time ago.  Drunk people LOVE to lie.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I would like for you to share it.  

Here's why...I have played a lot of bcb games.  If there is a cult, he almost always builds in a limit on the recruitment.  But I don't know if I have ever seen him make a recruitment blocker.  It would seem very ineffective.  Adding to that, you have absolutely nothing we can verify in terms of your movements cause you have evidently gone nowhere.

Don’t forget that targeting yourself repeatedly just increases your chance of losing to Cult.  Not submitting a move ever gives you a much better chance of winning as Cult, which you’re allegedly very powerful at stopping.  It’s asinine