Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Malfatron said:

watching counselor tonight 

i have a feeling that someone might hit him

I’m feeling pretty good about this lynch, but I imagine you might catch rack there, he killed MD4L, the absolute lunatic!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m feeling pretty good about this lynch, but I imagine you might catch rack there, he killed MD4L, the absolute lunatic!

lets see how brazen rack is tonight

he may attempt to hit counselor, to try to test his thread cred against Brock Lesner, the beast, the uncceed watcher

Yeah, rack won’t even claim.  But he used a RUSSIAN leg sweep.  Why not just confess and make it easier on himself???  He’s being bad scum, rack’s scum meta.  And he’s standing in front of a freight train of the Watcher

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, rack won’t even claim.  But he used a RUSSIAN leg sweep.  Why not just confess and make it easier on himself???  He’s being bad scum, rack’s scum meta.  And he’s standing in front of a freight train of the Watcher

A watcher who has taken down a confirmed scum (dome) on a positive result

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis said:

Is there a rulebook or something for this? Im confused as hell but also really intrigued might try a game if newbs are allowed. 

Sign up next game, we'd love to have you. Check out P. 1 for rules. Each host has different rules, flavors, etc., but that will get you started.

• Like 1

Day 9

So boyle 

Flap flap you're hair is the shortest 

OK boyle 

Boyle  has been running his mouth how he is the best in the world and he has proven it time and time again by eliminating more players than anyone else but he can't beat the numbers game.  The competitors surround him and boyle grabs a mic!  This is stupid, I qut 

Boyle  has been eliminated he was CM Punk best in the world   one more match aligned 

It is now night 9

Night 9

Counselor has given it all as one of pure workhorses of wwe.  Often overlooked and underutilized he has been hitting those European forearms with a gusto, swinging people around, and neutralizing others.  Unfortunately he wasn't prepared for the living legend. 

He lined up across from a wrestler and punched him.  Then threw him in the corner.  The opposition leaned under the roles of and as Counselor went to attack the ref tried to back him off.  While the ref was distracted, this wrestler lifted his leg and kicked Counselor right in the twin alps.  Couselor fell to the ground and was put in a leg lock.  He soon passed out from the pain. 

Counselor has been eliminated he was Cesaro Swiss superman wwe aligned 

Now day 10. With three alive its two to lynch