Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is why I always hit Pickle OR Orca N1, or actively push their lynch, when I'm scum.

Because they KNOW that I'm probably scum, I intentionally say things to upset them, and they're the ones who lose credibility and look crazy/derail town while we inflict more damage. It's not about being right, it's about getting to do the next step, and it took me a LONG time to understand that.

There was one game where Whicker had me nailed as scum but couldnt get the votes he needed.

That was amusing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean what 5/7 of the scim lynched me or something like that 

Touch did it bc he wanted my role (he was the backupl

yeah, not much you could do there.

you claiming a strong PR made me want to kill you more

plus, its easy

also, I personally tried to hit dome n2, and bcb said we we couldnt eliminate the large man.

thats why i claimed that i got roleblocked by a large man, and faked a watch on dome

i didnt know for sure if dome was scum or the protector

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean what 5/7 of the scim lynched me or something like that 

Touch did it bc he wanted my role (he was the backupl

The issue is that when you call everyone scum, shotgun accusations like confetti, and generally flail around the thread...we as town cant use your lynch to tell us a lot cause we can see why town would accept your lynch and move on.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

The issue is that when you call everyone scum, shotgun accusations like confetti, and generally flail around the thread...we as town cant use your lynch to tell us a lot cause we can see why town would accept your lynch and move on.

I didn't this game so stfu and join swag at the loser's table 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok @squire12

Is there any chance that either of you ever vote for me to be lynched there if Dome doesn't flip "Foreign Aligned" after I catch Orca and then out ET/he flipped scum, short of a rolecop invest?

yes.  your outing my visit to ragnarok when rags lived after n3 was anti-town