Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was fishing for your role for days and you didn't so much as give me a hint about being a foreigner. I thought we were looking for Sheamus or Lance Storm, as both were specifically ANTI AMERICAN foreigners. 

There was no way I was giving a hint at being a foreigner cause town would have mislynched me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was fishing for your role for days and you didn't so much as give me a hint about being a foreigner. I thought we were looking for Sheamus or Lance Storm, as both were specifically ANTI AMERICAN foreigners. 

After the flavor change I think they told me to claim him...that would have been interesting

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

You think Swag would have pardoned rey misterio? :)

You could have claimed anyone.  I put in the move to pardon you like eight hours before you claimed, and then I just got cold feet on it when bcb asked me to confirm and gave me 10 minutes to decide, so I did it anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

At least we can all agree that Town didn't lose this game, Swag and Swag alone did, because the only scum left alive was the one Swag saved and Town never had another chance to kill.

I’m afraid Town lost.  Sorry, tried my best.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

There was no way I was giving a hint at being a foreigner cause town would have mislynched me.

I was hoping that you'd give me anything that could be interpreted as such, for example:

MD4L posted something along the lines of "I'll leave this in the hands of the other scum faction or Town" and threw away his vote blatantly, and this was before our scum group flipped, so we tried to recruit him thinking that he low key sent out a signal...not just your wrestler. ;)