Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is awesome at what has transpired.  

If swag is town his bit has been informative. 

Everyone here should know why and what swag has lied about.  If not let me help you out.  

1.  His statistics about me are are all fabricated.  Over the last 2 months or so I NEVER post on d1.  I went like 5 games in a row with 1 or 2 posts (all as town).

2. Swag is completely ignoring the fact that d1 lasts another 30+ hours and unlike him, I did not have a chance to post last night as I ran a 4 hour Saw game.  Just look at the thread for your proof.  

Now what is purely speculation,I assume swag is doing this to see who joins the convo or jumps on the bandwagon.  

We have 3 bandwagon hoppers now, Blue, daboyle and et. Definitely gonna be scum out of those 3. 

Now I have gained another read as the day has progressed and it might be even stronger than those 3.

Why are you more dispassionate and blaise than i would expect you to be?

Also, we arent lynching swag

your counterwagon is matts

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s laughable that the position you’d stake out without so many words is that I’m lying, but you’re stopping short of offering any true resistance, but only frame the inquiry to create doubt.

Because it is a viable possibility that you saw what Rick said and decided to do this regardless of your character as a gambit.

That's not impossible or even necessarily improbable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Then I die and swag is lynched tomorrow bc I will not allow matts to be lynched without just cause.  

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Trying to get rid of our better half of us I see. I am going to spit curry in your eyes. I am the champion, big brother. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You going to claim Tracker again and have no results for 9 days?

King I hate to interrupt, but he was actually a face when he did that! I’d say he was going through a slump, but after years in this business, you are what your record says you are!

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Oh yeah, cause if there's one thing I do as scum, it's defend teammates in thread.

Wrong on me yet again.

So, if I go pull some quotes of you defending teammates indirectly, similar to now from previous scum games, you’ll do what exactly?