Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:
37 minutes ago, Monkball2ky said:

+2 townie points to the first person to break out the player list in skill tiers so I know who's worthless TY

GOAT:  Me

Upper Echelon:  Touch, Malfatron, Blue, Cory

Good:  squire, Dome, Ragnarok (I guess)

Indistinct, hit or miss:  Basically everyone else

Chimneysweep: Orca, Rick, KSJ

Look at how quick Swag got on his knees to earn a mere +2 townie points... And his list sucks. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I offer proof repeatedly.  I offered Ragnarok proof and he said he would laugh at it.  You’re a dunce.

When has anyone laughing at you ever stopped you from trying to find proof to make your point?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was scum.  I’m going to be “wrong” on every read as scum because that is the point.  I haven’t mis-accused you as Town since July

Well that's not true cause we have both been town in games since July.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Apples to oranges. 

you list 6 (then 7, then 8, then back to 7) and bet 1 is scum, he lists 5 and is betting they are all scum. 

I would be more likely to bet on Swag being right on all 5 than for you to be right on 1. 

Take that bet.  

Et, daboyle, blue, mwil, and just for the hell of it swag.

That's 5.  At least 1 of those is scum.  

Swag named who?

Me, racks, rags, orca, someone else.  

All 5 have to be scum (hint you'd lose bc I'm town). 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not really.

I was just trying to explain the gambit stuff to blue so he could take it in context.

And you know why it sticks out so well?  Because it’s exactly how you defended your teammates from me in the first game I played here.  You used my lack of knowledge on the player base to influence me away, and that’s what you did with Blue who is in the same situation.

Friendly reminder to you that WWE Monday Night Raw is brought to you by our sponsor “Mafia Bets are Almost as stupid as those who make them”, and Depends, the official underwear of the Nature Boy!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Apples to oranges. 

you list 6 (then 7, then 8, then back to 7) and bet 1 is scum, he lists 5 and is betting they are all scum. 

I would be more likely to bet on Swag being right on all 5 than for you to be right on 1. 

lol - you cant honestly believe that? You think Swag is going to swing 100% before pickle swings 17%?

I will bet you anything on planet earth you are wrong. But remember, I get odds, because you are saying Swags is more likely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And you know why it sticks out so well?  Because it’s exactly how you defended your teammates from me in the first game I played here.  You used my lack of knowledge on the player base to influence me away, and that’s what you did with Blue who is in the same situation.

Did I?  If so, good on me.

However, that's not at all what I did here.  I didn't try to influence blue away from anything.  I gave him factual context.