Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, ET80 said:

I usually use some thyme and rosemary. I have some Montreal seasoning, but I simply can't use that on waygu...

Yeah, you’d lose the finer notes in the meat you paid extra for.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, you’d lose the finer notes in the meat you paid extra for.

That's the best part, I only paid $16 for this! Imperfect Foods has real crap when it comes to produce, but the meats and fish are Whole Foods quality...

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I explicitly stated why I was voting for you.

Let's rewind the tape and look.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Pickle Rick

@Blue is it in white text here, bc I'm just not seeing it.  

4 hours ago, Blue said:

I have to go to work in a few minutes, but let me lay this out there for those of you who can't work it out for yourselves:

It is phenomenally stupid for Swag to character claim and push a lynch on Day 1 if he is scum. If Rick flips as Town, let alone Undertaker, then it is a given that Swag is not only scum, but that he is likely scum that we can't lynch, and we can safely ignore anything he says for the rest of the game. Swag likes to talk, and he knows that he can make a bigger impact on the game's end result by manipulating the thread. He is not going to effectively out himself as Mafia Godfather on Day 1 to force a lynch of Pickle Rick.

This is especially true because, like everyone else in this game, he has no idea what roles are in it. If Swag is wrong, he is an ideal target for a Town Vig or Serial Killer on Night 1, because that is a completely justifiable target for either of those roles and gives Town more info about Swag. Even if he is scum in a faction with a Framer, he has no idea what type of cop roles are in the game or whether a Framer would be able to protect him from all types of investigators. And that's assuming a scum Framer can even target his own teammates with his ability.

No reason here other than swag won't do this as scum. What's this exactly....

You know he is not The Undertaker and I told everyone before the game began I'm claiming Undertaker from the start no matter what.  

So your theory here is not only flawed but downright asinine 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am going to uber eats tandoori chicken

I found a new place down the road from me, TruIndia - it's OK, they get the South Indian stuff down like money (masala dosa, goat biyrani) but the North Indian stuff (butter chicken, tandoori chicken, etc) is hit or miss.

I give it a 6/10.

Also, pass on the tandoori. Give lamb vindaloo a go.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Let's rewind the tape and look.

@Blue is it in white text here, bc I'm just not seeing it.  

No reason here other than swag won't do this as scum. What's this exactly....

You know he is not The Undertaker and I told everyone before the game began I'm claiming Undertaker from the start no matter what.  

So your theory here is not only flawed but downright asinine 

Lol what?  How am I not The Undertaker.