2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

4 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I hope it’s not the Dolphins. Iv always liked Cam so wouldn’t want to root against him. The Chargers should without doubt sign him. 

Same here. We're both from the southside of Atlanta, so I watched him since high school. The best fit would be the Chargers. Him and Keenan Allen would be fun to watch. 

• Like 1

I wish CHI didn't blow their load on Foles.  Cam would have been nice for them.

Cam and Jameis should be vying for that backup job in PIT.  Big Ben isn't long for the NFL and they could lock down a spot on one of the most functional teams in the NFL.

I don't think either of their egos would be able to handle that though..

3 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

If the jets miss out on all 4 top OT's, would you rather trade down for Jones or trade a 2nd for William's and draft at WR at 11?

Serious question guys.... cause that may be the choice JD is left with....

I'd rather trade down and accumulate assets, but not necessarily reach for Jones.

Wills, Wirfs, or Thomas at OT, or Okudah or Young if they inexplicably fall, or trade back for me.

Edited by Kyu

That Trent Williams situation is very interesting. I want to draft someone at LT, but Trent would be really nice. Rumors are saying he's demanding QB type of money while Washington is holding out for a high pick. There isn't a deep market for teams with cap space, a franchise QB, and an open LT position. Either Washington's or Trent's demands will have to lower for any of them to get what he wants. 

I still have my doubts he would pick us if he had other options because of what our medical staff did last year, but there is a good chance for us to get him and go WR with our #11. 

3 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

If the jets miss out on all 4 top OT's, would you rather trade down for Jones or trade a 2nd for William's and draft at WR at 11?

Serious question guys.... cause that may be the choice JD is left with....

Option 3. Haha. I would go WR at 11, and trade up for a OT with our second and mid 3rd. Pick 48 + Pick 79 gets us into the late first or early second. Which will be good spots for Jackson or Cleveland. Or if somehow Josh Jones drops to the late 1st.

Edited by SDotNova

Robby signing with the Panthers. 2 years, $20 million. 

From what I understand, it's structured as a 1 year, $12 million deal. Jets were apparently offering a 3 year, $32 million deal according to my friend but it was apparently low on guarantees. 

Edited by jetskid007

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Robby signing with the Panthers. 2 years, $20 million. 

From what I understand, it's structured as a 1 year, $12 million deal. Jets were apparently offering a 3 year, $32 million deal according to my friend but it was apparently low on guarantees. 

Damn it