2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

In the scenario I had. I had us getting a 4th and giving up a 6th. Go read my mock 

I give two ****s what your mock says. I put out a post in thin air on February 23 and you ran with it 2 weeks later. Check out the time stamp. It wasn't until after where you slid in a 4th round pick. Doesn't change the fact that your stance on Robby is nonsensical.

A 4 year deal for $48 million, yeah I would agree that it's a bit too risky. A 3 year deal? I'm in for it but if someone isn't a fan of a 3 year, $36 million deal they're entitled to their opinion. A 2 year deal? That's a very, very, very reasonable contract considering the landscape of NFL contracts/natural 2nd year contract jump/cap inflation. 1 year? Absolute slam dunk and a steal, considering the guy has been our top receiver, is an adequate #2, and promotes familiarity for Sam Darnold. Heck, pay him $13 million for the year and it's still wonderful. If you cannot see that, then I pray for you. I have no desire to reason with you if you think otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I give two ****s what your mock says. I put out a post in thin air on February 23 and you ran with it 2 weeks later. Check out the time stamp. It wasn't until after where you slid in a 4th round pick. Doesn't change the fact that your stance on Robby is nonsensical.

A 4 year deal for $48 million, yeah I would agree that it's a bit too risky. A 3 year deal? I'm in for it but if someone isn't a fan of a 3 year, $36 million deal they're entitled to their opinion. A 2 year deal? That's a very, very, very reasonable contract considering the landscape of NFL contracts/natural 2nd year contract jump/cap inflation. 1 year? Absolute slam dunk and a steal, considering the guy has been our top receiver, is an adequate #2, and promotes familiarity for Sam Darnold. Heck, pay him $13 million for the year and it's still wonderful. If you cannot see that, then I pray for you. I have no desire to reason with you if you think otherwise. 

Haha. Lawyers and entitled opinions. Gotta love em.

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

This isn't about being a lawyer or entitlement. It's pointing out that you have no idea what you're talking about

I’m allowed to have an opinion. And to think others have no idea what they’re talking about is a sense of entitlement, which along with “typical lawyers” POV. Trust me I’m used to it. I’m on a Bayern Munich forum and there a guy just like you. Just on that forum all of us call him out all the time for it and can curse and all on that board. Seems that I’m the only one with balls on here to call you out at times for your entitled opinions and shoot down others opinions which are welcomed on this board. It’d be a very boring forum if everyone had the same views and agreed.

Officially cut Tru today, keep an eye out for any other cuts (Winters, Williamson). Could mean something bigger is coming. Douglas will hold on to his depth unless the money is needed for upgrades. Just got a feeling he won’t cut guys just to free up money unless some other deal is getting done. 

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Officially cut Tru today, keep an eye out for any other cuts (Winters, Williamson). Could mean something bigger is coming. Douglas will hold on to his depth unless the money is needed for upgrades. Just got a feeling he won’t cut guys just to free up money unless some other deal is getting done. 

Don’t think we cut either of these guys unless we find a replacement. Williamson is more prone to get. Winters I think gets kind of a “restructure” type situation

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m allowed to have an opinion. And to think others have no idea what they’re talking about is a sense of entitlement, which along with “typical lawyers” POV. Trust me I’m used to it. I’m on a Bayern Munich forum and there a guy just like you. Just on that forum all of us call him out all the time for it and can curse and all on that board. Seems that I’m the only one with balls on here to call you out at times for your entitled opinions and shoot down others opinions which are welcomed on this board. It’d be a very boring forum if everyone had the same views and agreed.

There's nothing to call out. You don't know what you're talking about. If I'm wrong I'll admit when I'm wrong. I appreciate other opinions. What I don't stand for is baseless assertions. I always back up everything I've ever posted on here, I provide context, I provide deep analysis, and I provide sources - both those that are public, paid for, and my own via family and friends in the industry. So forgive me, but when someone like you makes a ridiculous, idiotic comment - I'm going to exploit it. 

Edited by jetskid007

I think some of these guys might just take 1 year deals. I’m interested in Clowney on a year deal. Say 1 year at $21M. He gets to play at his desired amount. We get a motivated player for 1 year and possibly a comp pick if we don’t resign him. 

Deals I’m hoping for the rest of the way:

Clowney 1yr $21M 

Robby 3yr $33M (will hit FA again at 29)

Dorsett 2yr $10M

Van Roten 2yr $16M (then cut Winters)

Poole 3yr $24M

Cut Trumaine and cut/trade Williamson to make room. Also trade Henry Anderson if more space is needed.

15 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

There's nothing to call out. You don't know what you're talking about. If I'm wrong I'll admit when I'm wrong. I appreciate other opinions. What I don't stand for is baseless assertions. I always back up everything I've ever posted on here, I provide context, I provide deep analysis, and I provide sources - both those that are public, paid for, and my own via family and friends in the industry. So forgive me, but when someone like you makes a ridiculous, idiotic comment - I'm going to exploit it. 

Agree to disagree. Just bc you you find stats that you “think“ back your thoughts doesn’t make them right.

Also keep in mind not everyone on here has the time to sit and go through countless sites to gather stats. We have lives. I for one have 2 little ones at home, work full time, etc. And just bc some of us can’t pull some BS sites opinions or stats doesn’t make our opinion less. You seem to think that unless you have stats or source to back an opinion it’s wrong.

News flash everyone is entitled to an opinion.