Call of Duty: Warzone

showtime

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I also love dropping into any of the police stations. My favorite one is the one between the dam and military base.

I enjoy that area. Also the houses northeast of the dam tend to be left alone unless it's inside the circle.

My friends and I always hit up police stations though for the ammo.

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I enjoy that area. Also the houses northeast of the dam tend to be left alone unless it's inside the circle.

My friends and I always hit up police stations though for the ammo.

I very rarely camp in Warzone, but when I do, it's in these police stations. You know the room on the 2nd floor where there's only 1 way in? Walk into that room and go LEFT, not RIGHT. There's a perfect human-sized spot to camp right inside of that door. People fly in there looking for dudes camping on the floor to the right...never once has someone looked left yet.

23 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Ditched Ghost for Restock tonight. Running with stun grenades as my tactical and oh my goodness is it worth it. I used to freak when I didn't have ghost. Now I won't probably ever use it again with restock being so OP with the stun refills.

Infinite stuns is nice... but infinite c4s is why I run restock. I don't think ghost is all that important given what type of player you are. It ain't like people are blasting uavs mid game and end game is all about positioning anyway imo 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Infinite stuns is nice... but infinite c4s is why I run restock. I don't think ghost is all that important given what type of player you are. It ain't like people are blasting uavs mid game and end game is all about positioning anyway imo 

I love having infinite c4, but I find that 99% of people run EOD nowadays. 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:36 AM, BleedTheClock said:

I love having infinite c4, but I find that 99% of people run EOD nowadays. 

True, but C4 is still by far the best to use. I haven't used restock before, but I might consider adding it to my later game classes. I have always followed the meta of 1st drop with Overkill and 2nd drop with Ghost. My concern in't UAV, it's the heartbeats. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, JBURGE said:

True, but C4 is still by far the best to use. I haven't used restock before, but I might consider adding it to my later game classes. I have always followed the meta of 1st drop with Overkill and 2nd drop with Ghost. My concern in't UAV, it's the heartbeats. 

Neither of those things matter when you run into a full squad with Grau .556 lasering your from across the map.

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Neither of those things matter when you run into a full squad with Grau .556 lasering your from across the map.

I dunno how they have gone so long without nerfing it. There are like what 12 assault rifles and only 2 are usable in Warzone, it's embarrassing 

10 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I dunno how they have gone so long without nerfing it. There are like what 12 assault rifles and only 2 are usable in Warzone, it's embarrassing 

Yeah its' really frustrating. Makes it worse that the Grau is inherently more powerful because it has the best iron sights in the game and also a SUPER quick reload animation, on top of doing good damage with zero recoil.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, JBURGE said:

On 6/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah its' really frustrating. Makes it worse that the Grau is inherently more powerful because it has the best iron sights in the game and also a SUPER quick reload animation, on top of doing good damage with zero recoil.

AANNND it's gone. - Blog | South Park Studios

• Like 1

Apparently the Bruen is going to be a popular gun. I still haven't unlocked it and don't plan on getting 3 kills near smoke in 15 games or whatever stupid challenge they made. I will just go back to using the M4 since the Galil got nerfed for whatever reason too

I've seen people slay with the Bruen.

Anyone use the Oden? With the right attachments, it's deadly AF. Such a fast TTK. If you get a headshot, it's like 1-2 shots to kill max. And you can turn it into the FAL by making it semi-automatic. It's surprisingly OP in my opinion.

I usually ride with a riot shield and pistols, but when I use a gun, it's the Oden.