Call of Duty: Warzone

showtime

7 hours ago, FinSting said:

Playstation 4: totally free to play this game

Xbox One: cost you $60 per year sucka...multi-billionaire Bill Gates needs your money to buy a new house

Wait don't you need PSplus to play online on PS4? Or am I missing something.

Also the one thing Xbox has going for it is free cloud saves, I will never get why Nintendo or Sony chose to hide that feature behind a paywall. 

15 hours ago, FinSting said:

Playstation 4: totally free to play this game

Xbox One: cost you $60 per year sucka...multi-billionaire Bill Gates needs your money to buy a new house

Damn, I just looked it up.  You can play Warzone on Playstation without Plus.  That's dope, I didn't know that.

Edited by iknowcool

Highest kill game is 21 with a Dub. Not sure why  my KD is so low lol. 1.84 with 5 kills avg. it’s weird. Oh well, sucks when you play with your trash friends. Don’t really have or ever have had any try hard sweaty af! Super passionate! Sweat running down my nose friends. 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Highest kill game is 21 with a Dub. Not sure why  my KD is so low lol. 1.84 with 5 kills avg. it’s weird. Oh well, sucks when you play with your trash friends. Don’t really have or ever have had any try hard sweaty af! Super passionate! Sweat running down my nose friends. 

I play with trash friends  @Nazgul @Dwight_Schrute

• Like 1

Anyone else encountering this Final Zone Heli strat?

I've won 3 times the past two days and 2/3 instances someone has been booting the heli. Spectated another top 2 with the same deal. Every single time the pilot has died to zone or near instantly after exiting chopper.

I don't get why people keep pursuing it as a viable option.

22 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Jesus Christ what is with the wait times??????? How does Activision let this happen.

Yea it’s been bad ever since the last update for some reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...