"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

and where does a strongman vigilante come into play?

No clue but there are enough roles to cause some semblance of balance and confusion with you and orca for example. It still makes you rely on threadplay to make your decision vs someone getting lucky with a redirect or block. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No clue but there are enough roles to cause some semblance of balance and confusion with you and orca for example. It still makes you rely on threadplay to make your decision vs someone getting lucky with a redirect or block. 

@Dome it’s also a pretty unbelievable claim and you’re more likely to hit town than scum on average.

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Care to share with the class? 

Yeah. 

I’m the encryptor. As long as I’m alive, all discord chats can take place. 

So I’m part of the balance of the mason group. That makes me think they could all be town 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They “cleared” Ragnarok after “not clearing” Touch and Rags actually used that to help his case earlier.

No, I added it at the very end as my red plastic ball on top.

So you are discounting all three of the masons roles because it doesn't fit your narrative on me.

@Dome @JoshstraDaymus @VikeManDan @daboyle250 @Blue @The Orca @Whicker see if this makes sense:

Between Cop A and B, one of them could be insane (returns opposite results), which would most likely be Cop B. Cop B can investigate one of Squire or Naz while Cop A investigates one of the other masons.

With Squire and Dome each coming up scum, we can assume that Cop A is paranoid and Cop B is insane as long as Dome and Squire are who they say they are (I believe this to be true).

That means that Cop C is likely Naive or Correct, HOWEVER:

Cop A is either insane or paranoid with Squire coming up SCUM instead of "Non Town".

Cop B is either insane or paranoid with Dome coming up SCUM.

With Rag coming up Town, Cop C is either Correct or Naive. Since Rags is scum IMO, I think it's clear that he's naive, which fits what's going on with the game, especially in light of what Whicker just revealed.

The SAFEST option is that Cop B is insane.

Cop A should therefore invest his biggest TOWN read, and if he comes up scum, he's paranoid.

Cop B should invest Squire to confirm. If he comes up Town, Cop B is insane.

Cop C should invest Naz/Squire, and if either comes up Town, they are NAIVE.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, I added it at the very end as my red plastic ball on top.

So you are discounting all three of the masons roles because it doesn't fit your narrative on me.

Not really, I ran it through the plausible outcomes and options in light of Touch's flip and invest.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Dome @JoshstraDaymus @VikeManDan @daboyle250 @Blue @The Orca @Whicker see if this makes sense:

Between Cop A and B, one of them could be insane (returns opposite results), which would most likely be Cop B. Cop B can investigate one of Squire or Naz while Cop A investigates one of the other masons.

With Squire and Dome each coming up scum, we can assume that Cop A is paranoid and Cop B is insane as long as Dome and Squire are who they say they are (I believe this to be true).

Cop A is either insane or paranoid with Squire coming up SCUM instead of "Non Town".

With Rag coming up Town, Cop C is either Correct or Naive. Since Rags is scum IMO, I think it's clear that he's naive, which fits what's going on with the game, especially in light of what Whicker just revealed.

Cop A should therefore invest his biggest TOWN read, and if he comes up scum, he's paranoid.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is too many words. 

Don’t like it. Investing someone based on a read, no matter how strong, and then making assumptions based on that is a little sketch.

My personal thought is to basically ignore their move altogether. It’s zero utility. Go forward with the three as town and re evaluate once we get deeper into the game and more scum revealed 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Too little info to tell. Need more invests....if that is really their role 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is too many words. 

Don’t like it. Investing someone based on a read, no matter how strong, and then making assumptions based on that is a little sketch.

My personal thought is to basically ignore their move altogether. It’s zero utility. Go forward with the three as town and re evaluate once we get deeper into the game and more scum revealed 

I wouldnt ignore it, but rather monitor it for now