"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Fair.   How about we discuss an option that would rid the game of multiple players?

Squire trying to make deals in thread? How positively Orca's horror mafia squirish of you

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Pretend a man has not read 122 pages and does not intend to

What would you want that man to know?

I will believe anything you tell me

Thank you for this.

Normally I'd chastise ET for running away from me coming into a game, but the man has been through enough today.  BOB went full Vern Schillinger on ET's soul.

So... who wants to die?

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Squire trying to make deals in thread? How positively Orca's horror mafia squirish of you

I have limited time to play with the state of the world at the present.   I am fine with being hit at night if that is what people feel is best.  

I think that voting out the confirmed self aligned player is the right move and ensure that there is no mislynch

Just now, The LBC said:

Thank you for this.

Normally I'd chastise ET for running away from me coming into a game, but the man has been through enough today.  BOB went full Vern Schillinger on ET's soul.

So... who wants to die?

Nazgul is self aligned/indy, so if you are town (or scum) he is a good vote at this time.

Just now, squire12 said:

No, but you are a reasonable man with principles.   Think of it as a multiple extinction from the game.   

If you're not town, i don't want you to meet your wincon of lynching naz. 

@The LBC

I'll hit squire if you hit nazgul... they're both trying to lynch each other to win. 

Just now, Dome said:

If you're not town, i don't want you to meet your wincon of lynching naz. 

@The LBC

I'll hit squire if you hit nazgul... they're both trying to lynch each other to win. 

Fair thought.    You are correct and wise.   but you do not need to waste both his on us.