"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

You're ridiculous. I provided evidence and links. Your defense is nonexistent, but please, go ahead and critique my grammar, as that has intricate relevancy to Mafia.

He said while basing a case off the word maybe.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He said while basing a case off the word maybe, albeit he's right that I'm always confident as town and take a "if you don't like it, screw you" approach and then left it open ended for plausible deniability later.

Agreed!

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome the word choice is extremely telling because that's not CONFIDENCE

This angle just doesn't persuade me at all, and it makes me want to ignore the rest of your reasoning. 

Just being honest.

I don't have a town read on rags, if that makes you feel better. He'd be in the no-read category.

But i've already said too much.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:22 AM, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so here’s my thing. I think malf set up a game that he wants the primary work to be done via thread. Malf is always pushing for vanilla games and likes those games. 

I have a gun. I apparently can’t do anything with that gun but I was told I have it. I can’t give it away, I can’t use it. It’s just there. 

that leads me to believe that there is likely someone out there with a role searching for guns. Seeing as how I can’t actually use mine, this leads me to believe that there is a few different roles set up to confuse the hell out of us. 

just look at the current state of things, it’s mass paranoia. There’s allegedly an SK, a werewolf, rivals, a survivor, infection etc etc etc. what is everyone looking for right now? Either a SK or the infection. 

so we’re either town against a bunch of individuals, or there is false roles. Given what I know of my role, Im quite positive it’s the latter. 

On 3/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, Forge said:

Interesting. 

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If I could make bombs I’d give one to @Forge if I couldn’t give it to myself, albeit I’d try to talk him out of killing Touch.

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Likewise

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Rack and MD4L have barely posted. Dome should kill them.

James has posted but nothing of substance. A couple other people have too, but I don't have the time right now to go hunt their names down.

Just curious that there are folks that want to crucify Dome for hitting Matts who was similarly (and very, very uncharacteristically) quiet.  This is less a defense of Racks or MD4L and more a contention that "I can see a very plausible reason why he would have hit Matts."  Not sure I'd have done he same thing in his position, if I were aiming at getting rid of inactives with the aim of not giving scum the chance to hide in inactivity, I wouldn't go for the higher risk/higher reward play.

Just now, Dome said:

This angle just doesn't persuade me at all, and it makes me want to ignore the rest of your reasoning. 

Just being honest.

I don't have a town read on rags, if that makes you feel better. He'd be in the no-read category.

But i've already said too much.

If I can't convince you, then so be it. It's not the word "maybe" that I'm basing my entire case on, but rather in addition to him not being the least bit confident or assertive on his own thoughts, which is FAR from his Town meta. He's being extremely passive, tried buddying up to Touch's bogus case and trap on me, and now just trying to discredit me instead of building his own argument or counter argument against me. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

If I can't convince you, then so be it.

You could convince me. I'm listening to everybody.

But the "maybe" angle really undermines everything even if it's not the basis of your argument.

Just now, Dome said:

You could convince me. I'm listening to everybody.

But the "maybe" angle really undermines everything even if it's not the basis of your argument.

The whole point is what I said as a whole about him being extremely passive and trying to discredit vs. building an argument or counter argument. Throw in his ridiculous latching onto Touch, his blatant lie about me tunneling him (until today because he's scum), and how he flipped the narrative about him actually tunneling on me after piggy backing off of Touch's trap, and here we are.