"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome @JoshstraDaymus @VikeManDan @daboyle250 @Blue @The Orca @Whicker see if this makes sense:

Between Cop A and B, one of them could be insane (returns opposite results), which would most likely be Cop B. Cop B can investigate one of Squire or Naz while Cop A investigates one of the other masons.

With Squire and Dome each coming up scum, we can assume that Cop A is paranoid and Cop B is insane as long as Dome and Squire are who they say they are (I believe this to be true).

That means that Cop C is likely Naive or Correct, HOWEVER:

Cop A is either insane or paranoid with Squire coming up SCUM instead of "Non Town".

Cop B is either insane or paranoid with Dome coming up SCUM.

With Rag coming up Town, Cop C is either Correct or Naive. Since Rags is scum IMO, I think it's clear that he's naive, which fits what's going on with the game, especially in light of what Whicker just revealed.

The SAFEST option is that Cop B is insane.

Cop A should therefore invest his biggest TOWN read, and if he comes up scum, he's paranoid.

Cop B should invest Squire to confirm. If he comes up Town, Cop B is insane.

Cop C should invest Naz/Squire, and if either comes up Town, they are NAIVE.

Cop A: N1 touch (nontown), N2 squire (nontown)

If cop A invests another mason cop and results are nontown this would prove paranoia correct?
If cop A invests another mason cop and results are town this doesn't help, would almost look like results are random

Cop B: N1 touch (nontown), N2 dome (nontown)

If cop B invests squire/naz and results are nontown this would also look like paranoia if squire/naz flip anything but town correct?
If cop B invests squire/naz and the results are town this would look like insane results.

Cop C: N1 touch (town), N2 rags (town)

If cop C invests squire/naz and results are town this would prove naive, I agree with you there.
If cop C invests squire/naz and results are nontown, this COULD clear rags and confirm squire/naz as others/nontown based on what has been revealed in the thread?

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think these 3 are all mafia together pulling some crazy gambit

But I DO think a 3 person mason group with additional moves most likely has a scum within the midst and the others do not realize it

Give me Josh again

Have you read the thread?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Not enough data points imo 

While statistically possible they could be random, the mason mechanic makes this highly unlikely. It’s most likely NONE of them are correct, but one of them has the possibility of gaining useful information. (The insane cop)

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Have you read the thread?

While statistically possible they could be random, the mason mechanic makes this highly unlikely. It’s most likely NONE of them are correct, but one of them has the possibility of gaining useful information. (The insane cop)

1 of them could be sane...you just really dont know until you get more invests 

20 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Cop A: N1 touch (nontown), N2 squire (nontown)

If cop A invests another mason cop and results are nontown this would prove paranoia correct?
If cop A invests another mason cop and results are town this doesn't help, would almost look like results are random

Cop B: N1 touch (nontown), N2 dome (nontown)

If cop B invests squire/naz and results are nontown this would also look like paranoia if squire/naz flip anything but town correct?
If cop B invests squire/naz and the results are town this would look like insane results.

Cop C: N1 touch (town), N2 rags (town)

If cop C invests squire/naz and results are town this would prove naive, I agree with you there.
If cop C invests squire/naz and results are nontown, this COULD clear rags and confirm squire/naz as others/nontown based on what has been revealed in the thread?

Spot on!!!

Just don’t reveal which one of you is which. Leave it

A

B

C

We can’t have scum hit the one who has the probability to have a useful invest.