"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

@JoshstraDaymus, @daboyle250, @VikeManDan

Can you elaborate on how you came to the conclusion on who to investigate on N1 and N2?

was it a group decision, was there 1 player among your group that was more vocal on choosing the targets?

On N1 we all agreed it would be best to investigate the same person so we could compare results.

On N2 we all tried to invest someone who we thought would give us more information on what kind of cop we are (insane, paranoid, naive, etc.)

10 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

On N1 we all agreed it would be best to investigate the same person so we could compare results.

On N2 we all tried to invest someone who we thought would give us more information on what kind of cop we are (insane, paranoid, naive, etc.)

And you guys know what to do N3. Do what @The Orcaand I told you to do and you'll be fine. Also an inactive like Rack also wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, especially when MD4L flips scum, albeit I still stand by my method in addition to this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So him not wanting to kill touch is it?  That's pretty lame. 

No, not that part. Read the entire context. It went something like this:

Touch: Claim about having a gun/not being able to use it.

Forge: Quotes it, says "fascinating"

Me: Says that if I had a bomb, I'd give him one, which is a running joke between the two of us about me being a gunsmith and him always wanting to kill people as a vig. I then said I'd try to talk him out of killing Touch because he's DEFINITELY TOWN (Touch)

Him: Ditto

...later on:

He votes for someone else who is Town

Me: Quotes that interaction and conversation, tells him that I softed how I knew he was town based upon a perceived role I believe that he had, having to do with Touch and a gun, and he immediately picked up what I was saying, and voted MD4L

You with blue and Forge? 

Yeah because I think we are all Town.

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

VC:

md4l - 7 (orca, mwil, VMD, blue, daboyle, josh, rack

blue - 4 (whicker, squire, bcb, md4l

josh - 2( rag, tk3
squire - 1 ( nazgul

rack - 1 (forge

10 to lynch

Md4l is lynched. writeup incoming

Edited by Malfatron

41 minutes ago, Dome said:

So, hitting one of the claimed others... everyone still good with that?

or should I go for the glory and hit someone else?

Either hit an other or your number one scum read. At this point hitting an other doesn’t do a whole lot either way, so it depends on how much you value information.

Rags/Rack/Naz/Squire in that order for me IMO

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Either hit an other or your number one scum read. At this point hitting an other doesn’t do a whole lot either way, so it depends on how much you value information.

Rags/Rack/Naz/Squire in that order for me IMO

I’m considering whicker too. If he’s town I’m hoping he was serious about his death hurting scum