"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick

im killing you.

i won’t be changing my move.

now is your chance to prove you want to help town and set that precedent moving forward, you have just under 3 hours now.

You sounded proud to die for town, you’re going to die, so nows your chance to let your d

or you can keep slamming your head against a brick wall trying to make me look bad. But I’m town, at some point my name will be cleared and it will be proven that you didn’t help town by fighting me 

cause up until now you’ve given us nothing and just been combative.... same ol’ pickle, even if you’re trying to change 

What do you want to know?

I'm done with lists and will never again post them 

You can thank @theuntouchable @Ragnarok and @rackcs for that.  

If you want soemone I think is scum I am glad to provide that.  

Just talk to me and stop using threat bc they do nothing.  I was never winning meeting my wincon and was never gonna live long bc I am so feared/so many vendettas against me 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:
4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So are you thinking whoever halfed vc needed to lynch is town? 

No way man. That’s a coronavirus symptom for sure. Nacho was infected with that same ability in the Green Goblin when he pumpkin bombed people in Marvel!!!!

@Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Just talk to me and stop using threat bc they do nothing.  I was never winning meeting my wincon and was never gonna live long bc I am so feared/so many vendettas against me 

Keep acting like you don’t know what people mean when they ask you to help or share reads 

see how far that gets you xD

and you are absolutely not feared by anyone except sizzlers management 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Keep acting like you don’t know what people mean when they ask you to help or share reads 

Red Robin management*

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you think anyone has given you crap just because you’ve posted lists, you are not picking up what’s been laid down. 

the issue that has come up previously deals primarily around how you act after posting lists, not posting lists in general. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I missed that.  So why would scum do it and risk outing scum that moved after the fact

Would it not semi clear those (touch and bcb) that were moving their vote around assuming the move came from scum

Not really because those individuals would know it was happening and could just act like they didn’t know. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nope. I need it specifically stated what you want to know so I do not have another blow up like I did with @theuntouchable

If there is not a clear record of something in the thread I will bot be addressing it.  I can't go through that again bc it literally was about to break me 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I missed that.  So why would scum do it and risk outing scum that moved after the fact

Would it not semi clear those (touch and bcb) that were moving their vote around assuming the move came from scum

This is arguably the scummiest post of the game so far. Wow...

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you think anyone has given you crap just because you’ve posted lists, you are not picking up what’s been laid down. 

the issue that has come up previously deals primarily around how you act after posting lists, not posting lists in general. 

That's where it starts so I am taking out that and there will not ever be a problem then right?

Just now, MWil23 said:

This is arguably the scummiest post of the game so far. Wow...

Why is that.  

You say that @theuntouchable and @bcb1213 could be scum bc they jumped off but in fact were the deciding votes.  

So I am asking why would acum use a move like that and then 2 acum players jump off and draw a lot of attention to themselves 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick

im killing you.

i won’t be changing my move.

now is your chance to prove you want to help town and set that precedent moving forward, you have just under 3 hours now.

You sounded proud to die for town, you’re going to die, so nows your chance to let your d

or you can keep slamming your head against a brick wall trying to make me look bad. But I’m town, at some point my name will be cleared and it will be proven that you didn’t help town by fighting me 

cause up until now you’ve given us nothing and just been combative.... same ol’ pickle, even if you’re trying to change 

ForsakenDecentHapuku-size_restricted.gif

@Dome can I ask you to do me 1 favor? Or will it fall on deaf ears?