Texans resign CB Bradley Robey to 3 year, 36M deal

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Man

They got a ring 4 years ago.

That team is gone, long gone. Shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses, that's all I'm saying.

That was a long four years ago, if we're being honest. 

48 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm just happy you can see us... that *** first view of KC must be distracting.

You think HOU doesn't also have that view....or worse. I saw that playoff game....blowing a 24 point lead on Nat'l TV...a bit embarrassing IMO 

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

You think HOU doesn't also have that view....or worse. I saw that playoff game....blowing a 24 point lead on Nat'l TV...a bit embarrassing IMO 

Yeah, won't deny. It was bad.

How was that Denver playoff game, again?

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

The last one we played was pretty good, ever seen a Lombardi trophy with your teams name on it ?? 

Seriously, the last one you played was the Manning one? Back when Peyton wasn't retired?

Might wanna get back on that horse, bud.

7 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

When was the last one the Texans won ??

They haven't, but they're still a teenager by NFL standards - literally, they're 18 years old, not even old enough to buy a beer. Denver took what - 30 years? 40 years? If the Texans take that long, I'll be dead after a pretty long and fulfilling life. 

To put a bow on this - sure, Denver won three SBs. Texans won zero. But the AFCS as a division had two of the final four AFC teams left in the playoffs this past season, and an AFCS team knocked out the #1 seed in Baltimore. If you're "laughing at them", you're not paying attention - and you're especially not paying attention if you're own team has won 5, 6 and 7 games over the past three years.

Good luck on your 8-8 season next year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

They haven't, but they're still a teenager by NFL standards - literally, they're 18 years old, not even old enough to buy a beer. Denver took what - 30 years? 40 years? If the Texans take that long, I'll be dead after a pretty long and fulfilling life. 

To put a bow on this - sure, Denver won three SBs. Texans won zero. But the AFCS as a division had two of the final four AFC teams left in the playoffs this past season, and an AFCS team knocked out the #1 seed in Baltimore. If you're "laughing at them", you're not paying attention - and you're especially not paying attention if you're own team has won 5, 6 and 7 games over the past three years.

Well, good luck to your team as well, we're building a team, hopefully better than 8-8. But in the meantime, hope you'll enjoy the Chiefs hindside view too, meet your view of CLE's John Elway !!

Edited by Cutler06
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, good luck to your team as well, we're building a team, hopefully better than 8-8. But in the meantime, hope you'll enjoy the Chiefs hindside view too, meet your view of CLE's John Elway !!

My only hope is that Tom Brady goes to Las Vegas and ruins them to a 2-14 season.

I think we can both like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Chiefs lost 3 of their 4 games against the AFC South (Mahomes was limping around at the end of the Colts loss, then went out against the Texans but was back for the Titans game. 

23 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Chiefs lost 3 of their 4 games against the AFC South (Mahomes was limping around at the end of the Colts loss, then went out against the Texans but was back for the Titans game. 

Are you predicting a team from the AFCS to oust the defending SB Champ ?? I mean, there's always a chance, injuries, FA losses can change a team....which team do you see upending the Chiefs ?

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Are you predicting a team from the AFCS to oust the defending SB Champ ?? I mean, there's always a chance, injuries, FA losses can change a team....which team do you see upending the Chiefs ?

I never implied that at all. Just pointing out that with exception to the Packers and the AFC South everyone else is looking up at the Chiefs. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I never implied that at all. Just pointing out that with exception to the Packers and the AFC South everyone else is looking up at the Chiefs. 

To be fair so are these Teams as well. Regardless of the regular season results, only 1 team is sitting on that Pedestal. 

The rest, looking up!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

To be fair, 8-8 could potentially make the playoffs every year now thanks to the new CBA. 

I know this has nothing at all to do with what you two were discussing....I just had to throw that in there. B|

• Like 1

Roby will have a long career in the NFL because he's smart and has NFL level athleticism. He's so frustrating as a fan, though, because he's that guy who is often 'so close' to making a play. 

I think it's a good deal, given how easy the deal is to get away from. I could still see Roby taking the next step in his development as long as he stays healthy.